• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offical 2009 Florida Rally Parts Swap Thread

TaylorTradingCo

Are the troop seats you are talking about the fiberglass ones you were going to bring? I live near Chattanooga, TN, do you ever get over this way?

Derek Taylor

TaylorTradingCo

Does anybody need any practically new 30rnd AR mags with green followers for $15 each? What about big ammo cans, should I bring some of them for $6 each.

Derek Taylor

Green_gator

What size ammo can?

I have about 8 folding army cots. All pieces are there and canvas is is pretty good shape if anyone is interested let me know.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outfrickinstanding Branan! I was worried about moving this crap. Hey Joe, did you say a friend has some more of the rocket boxes? If so, and you have room, Dman wanted 4 of them. His associate was supposed to send you an email, don't know if she did! Thanks on getting that axle in there.

ANYONE ELSE, please remind me what I am to bring for you! Thus far all I can remember is the door parts for Vinny and the tentage light kit for Branan and of course money to pay for my purchases. Anyone else I forgot please post up posthaste.

TaylorTradingCo

The ammo cans are about 16x9x6 to the best of my recollection. The lid comes completely off. I think they are made for 40mm ammo? Sorry, I can't be more specific from here.

My 9 year old boy has been wanting a cot. He will be there with me. How much are they?

Derek Taylor

dc3coyote

Hauling? I have a semi empty truck and a mostley empty Pinz, heading up early Thurs morning.
If theres any last minute stuff anyone wants brought up from the Tampa/Clearwater Area let me know.

Green_gator

I am asking $30 for the cots. I could use some ammo cans, the bigger the better, so we can work a trade if you want. We should print "Rally money" that way we can sell things and then use it to buy other stuff. I expect that anything I make selling will flow out just as quickly. I also have some mermites, ten gallon silver bullet vacuum seal jugs and a spare field desk or two if anyone is interested. Will bring along if anyone is interested.
I am looking for a trailer wiring harness if any one who bobbed their deuce has a spare. Want to make up a magnetic harness for pulling civy trailers.

Blythewoodjoe

Are the troop seats you are talking about the fiberglass ones you were going to bring? I live near Chattanooga, TN, do you ever get over this way?

Derek Taylor
Yes they are. Someone is going to pick them us here. I really didn't want to try and haul something 12' long in my short bed pickup with a M105 in tow.

Kenny, I will try to round up the "rocket" boxes. I just hope I come home with an empty trailer.

Blythewoodjoe

Well I have loaded all I can. Kenny's axle and can eat up the weight. The F150 is sitting low. I hope the old girl makes it.

All I am bringing is 4 rocket boxes, I think D man wants them?
3 good tents, I think.
Kenny's axle and can.

And that filled up the CBC and back of the truck. Had no room for any trailer sides or troop seats. Sorry dudes. If I find anything else tomorrow I think will fit I will throw it in. I loaded up today because I have to work as much as possible tomorrow. Heading out Friday morning as soon as I feel woke up.

TaylorTradingCo

I will throw in a couple of rear wiring harness' I just took off some scrapped trucks.

I am also bringing two nearly new drivers doors, an exhaust pipe, a fuel tank, ... just about everything I can get on my trailer. I will look like the Clampets when I show up:razz:

Derek Taylor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks