• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some members are arriving early and need a place to post videos and pictures for those of us that can't attend this year.

Post'em up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mostly loaded. Will hit the pavement are 0500 if all goes well. I shall get this thread going.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The CAMO Crew is locked and loaded. Plan to SP the Hooch between 10:30 - 11:00hrs in the morning (by my watch).....By MB's watch it may be closer to 12:00hrs.:shrugs:

Now is when I'm actually getting excited.

Tinwoodsman got here today from Texas and helped us get things ready so if anything goes wrong I can blame him!:naner:

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So does Adam schedule all his maintenance work during the rally? ;-)

sandcobra164

CUCVLOVER, You should have planned to make it to this!! We'll all take pictures. Since you like CUCV's, this one just got loaded on a trailer earlier today. It's the May 2015 MV of the Month and it just got a bath today. I have to Thank fellow member Riddle1 as his Dodge is doing the hard work of pulling the truck and his side by side.

Attachments

CUCVLOVER

I wanted to come but truck issues and my dad would be coming and the company he does work for (owns own business) needed him every weekend and we had to crack the whip all week to get the stuff done.
But come snow, rain, high water, mud, blood, turds, aliens, or whatever else I will be there next year.
I would have loved to do a little wheeling along side sarge and meet the man and kid behind the truck.

So just take lots of pics for me to drool over and I guess I will be there in spirit.

sandcobra164

If you meet the kid behind the truck. clear your schedule for the afternoon! He communicates in intricate detail everything that he has experienced in any given day. He's ready to finish out school for the week and go Rally bound in Momma's truck on Friday. It doesn't look like a CUCV at all, more like a white 09 Tahoe.

HanksDeuce

Wow, I forgot what it's like to walk up and work in an M35A2 engine bay. For the past 3 1/2 years I've had to use a 6 ft step ladder to get up to my jacked up bobbed deuce engine. :D

Keep the pics coming! A few videos wouldn't hurt either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks