• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well each year I say that rally was the best one yet so I'm saying this year's rally is the best one yet!!:beer:

We, the CAMO crew evidently got a little too loud/late playing a movie Thursday night and for that I sincerely apologize to whoever we bothered. I asked all our closest "neighbors" and they were all watching the movie too so I don't know who we offended but again, my heartfelt apology.

On the good side...we all had a good time and thanks go out to the planners and the operational staff for making it the best Rally IMO.

Also...we came with two MVs and left with three!![thumbzup]

My darling wife was told (not by me) that I was interested in the MULE Dawn was selling and God Bless her heart...she bought it for my birthday with a little help from some friends.
They sprung the surprise on me when they had it ready to load on the Landoll and Baby Bear got mad because he couldn't ride on it and got in the truck to leave.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We, the CAMO crew evidently got a little too loud/late playing a movie Thursday night and for that I sincerely apologize to whoever we bothered. I asked all our closest "neighbors" and they were all watching the movie too so I don't know who we offended but again, my heartfelt apology.
PB, they were not sleeping with two refrigerators, because I did not hear a thing from your camp and the only thing between me and your speakers was Pete's camper!

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone involved with my extraction; I really appreciate it. I was beginning to think my truck was going to be one of those trail-side attractions for the future trail riders. It was good experience on my part to learn the capabilities of my truck and it's winch. I'll post a picture of my trophy real soon.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, word is out, based on the information given, the stuck truck, as shown following driven by Andyrv6av8r, got the "Stuck Truck" award.

Remember, being stuck only counts if you are not trying to get stuck, not breaking new trail (aka Dumpster and the buried dump truck, again) and it takes extraordinary effort to recover the truck.

Congratulations, Andyrv6av8r

Please post a picture of the award along with the stuck truck.View attachment 590250View attachment 590251
That stretch of trail looks AWFULLY familiar, about 12' to the left, and about 50' downstream... 2010 GA Rally

Attachments

andy3

Butch this is a RARE moment when Kermit is dirtier than Big Joe !

View attachment 590427 Photo courtesy of Butch's very large I cloud which has a ton of great trail pics !
Did Butch tell the story of jumping the MOG? As the story goes... He did not want to be known as the only MOG to ever get stuck. It was a rough stretch of trail that every CUCV and a deuce got stuck on. When he hit the first whoopsie he had already shifted into third gear and was wide-open throttle. Some say he jumped the second whoopsie and flashed through the third. All that could be heard above the roar of the engine was the giggles of Butch and my oldest son Avery.

However the story is told, it was a sight to be seen by all. If there's a video of it I would love to have it.

Rmtaunton

See, even words of praise from Robert, our #1 trail leader, I think he did a GREAT job.

Now he realized just how much "fun" can be had at the expense of some unforgiving trails.
Yes I definatly now have a new found respect for the time that goes in to it , exspecially running all the trails first since there was such an aray of different vehicles and drivers , gonna have to go up early next year to see all the trails again before the ralley starts , thanks again to mark and Jeff for helping so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks