• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread

The Stig

I had a great time! To everyone that I got to spend time with, thank you for answering my questions! I look foward to attending the full time next year hopefully with my own MV.

GA16.jpgGA15.jpgGA14.jpgGA13.jpgGA12.jpgGA11.jpgGA10.jpgGA09.jpgGA08.jpgGA07.jpgGA06.jpgGA05.jpgGA04.jpgGA03.jpgGA02.jpgGA01.jpg

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a few photos during a trail ride with Squirt-Truck, Fifty, and Dumpster. Squirt-truck's M37 and Fifty's M38 were in front of me so I snapped a couple of photos while I was driving.

I don't know who had the little truck strapped down on the trailer but it made me laugh. Nice rig!

The other photo is just a random shot of the camping area.

Attachments

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just as soon as I get the picture squared away, I will announce the "Stuck Truck" award for this year.

Did y'all know we were watching???

bchauvette

OK boys and girls here is my contribution. First and foremost those of you contemplating going to Windows 10 think hard and long. Be prepared to go back. I started computing when windows was called wooden shudders. Win 10 is terrible. It corrupted a bunch of stuff. You loose a lot of your default open settings along with a bunch of other things.

There are over 150 pics and video snippets uploaded to my cloud. With the 10 pic limit that would be 15 posts. You can download the ones that are near and dear to you along with all the Kermie pics. But be careful you can also delete.

http://1drv.ms/1LwJZZT

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, word is out, based on the information given, the stuck truck, as shown following driven by Andyrv6av8r, got the "Stuck Truck" award.

Remember, being stuck only counts if you are not trying to get stuck, not breaking new trail (aka Dumpster and the buried dump truck, again) and it takes extraordinary effort to recover the truck.

Congratulations, Andyrv6av8r

Please post a picture of the award along with the stuck truck.Stuck 2.jpgStuck 1.jpg

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See, even words of praise from Robert, our #1 trail leader, I think he did a GREAT job.

Now he realized just how much "fun" can be had at the expense of some unforgiving trails.

Last edited:

bchauvette

OK, word is out, based on the information given, the stuck truck, as shown following driven by Andyrv6av8r, got the "Stuck Truck" award.

Remember, being stuck only counts if you are not trying to get stuck, not breaking new trail (aka Dumpster and the buried dump truck, again) and it takes extraordinary effort to recover the truck.

Congratulations, Andyrv6av8r

Please post a picture of the award along with the stuck truck.View attachment 590250View attachment 590251
I vote we change his screen name to Andy3CPO

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And rookie of the year first time he's had one of his trucks off road at the rally.

Very proud of him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks