• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would say keep the original dates. I know my wife can't switch her time. Also, I pre-paid my overwidth permit for that weekend! GA it's $50 for a single trip, $175 for year.

Gimp's truck might just start rolling over on it's own, sitting still in the field. Once you teach a pet a trick...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We're keeping the same weekend. Thanks for the quick feedback guys.

I also appreciate the feedback via email and PM. You guys rock.

zout

Good deal Clinto - that pretty well would have busted me from coming - would not have been able to switch my vac days here and would have had to rearrange all the scheudling for the shop as well.

Adam - I did not know you were that large of a guy that you needed to get a permit to go down the road - does your truck take one as well :confused:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hahaha

No, it's for my trailer, that I'm bringing for a porch for 'special' m109 owners. You and PB are definitly 'special'. lol (of course, I am too.)

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will bring several sets of troop seats with me, along with an assortment of accessories. If anyone is looking for covers, I have several NOS 14'x17' Camo covers available.

driver9

Was able to get vacation for October 22nd weekend, and am looking forward to the rally. I will be leaving from Huntsville, Alabama with a m1009. I haven't decided on a rout or the day that I am going to leave. If anyone is going from this area let me know. Thanks in advance.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Was able to get vacation for October 22nd weekend, and am looking forward to the rally. I will be leaving from Huntsville, Alabama with a m1009. I haven't decided on a rout or the day that I am going to leave. If anyone is going from this area let me know. Thanks in advance.
Hey driver9,

I know Wreckerman893 will be coming from Gadsden, but I think he's leaving pretty early as he's 50% of our food staff.

He will probably leave (as most everyone else will) sometime Sunday morning/early afternoon.

I am not sure how many other guys from AL are coming.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If anyone is going from this area let me know.
Driver......I will be leaving the Wed morning before the rally.....I will be in the M275 pulling a big van trailer so I would love to have a support vehicle with me.

I am going in early to meet up with SCSG-G4 (Mike) and help him get the MKT and Dining Facility up and running.......we will need all the help we can get.

I will be leaving from Sand Rock, AL 35983.....prob some time in the morning......late enough to miss morning traffic in Hotlanta. Depending on how much speed I can get out of the 275 it should take 4-5 hours to get to the rally site.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting there as early as I can Wed but will be in a convoy and the convoy is only as fast as it's slowest or last arriving element. I won't be the slowest and I won't be the last to arrive at the rendezvous point,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks