• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Reservations made for us we are going all 4 nights this time Wed 10th - Sunday 14th Wolf Den #2 is now reserved. My wife had such a good time this year she said hay lets go for all 5days next year!....... (I love it when a plan comes together)......Its hard to make a woman feel like something is all her idea..... The whole 5 days here we come!

We hope to make it to Florida in February but not sure yet!
Hows the wifes shoulder doing?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Reservations made for us we are going all 4 nights this time Wed 10th - Sunday 14th Wolf Den #2 is now reserved. My wife had such a good time this year she said hay lets go for all 5days next year!....... (I love it when a plan comes together)......Its hard to make a woman feel like something is all her idea..... The whole 5 days here we come!
We hope to make it to Florida in February but not sure yet!
Guess who your neighbors are again this year:mrgreen:

We'll try to keep the noise to a low rumble and no nekid streaking around the Wolf's Den this year!:beer:

Attachments

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm booked into the Best Eastern. Actually have a full bathroom this year. Goodbye bath house. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

onegmjack

Thanks Clinto for having a Rally that will need a bigger space,should be booked before Christmas. Durham Town will have to build 6 or 8 more cabins.If all goes well I will be returning. Andrew bought two Deuces,hope we hite the goal of way over 100 trucks.It was good meeting and talking to you,you realy are a Wonderful Human Being.Hope to meet other I missed last time.Dwight

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thanks Clinto for having a Rally that will need a bigger space,should be booked before Christmas. Durham Town will have to build 6 or 8 more cabins.If all goes well I will be returning. Andrew bought two Deuces,hope we hite the goal of way over 100 trucks.It was good meeting and talking to you,you realy are a Wonderful Human Being.Hope to meet other I missed last time.Dwight
Actually, I suspect he may be an alien...sumpin just don't seem right:shock:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guess who your neighbors are again this year:mrgreen:

We'll try to keep the noise to a low rumble and no nekid streaking around the Wolf's Den this year!:beer:
O Lord I knew there was something about the wolfden that I was thinking we should try another area this year for!....lol I know there was several times I had to holler to my wife "DONT LOOK JONETTE".....He had nothin on but a smile! :0)

Cant wait roomy's!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, next year, the XM818, M915, M37, and M109. I will hopefully have a wrecker by then as well. So that's 4 trucks from just the ferro compound.

seyit

This is the official multimedia thread for the 2011 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (11SSGR). Please add all your pictures and videos of the rally to this thread.

I am sorry I could not do this last night. Time is a funny thing.

I will attempt to repent by adding my pictures I took today with my phone.
Nice pictures and vehicles.
That wooden M35 makes a good bird house in the back yard,too.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Since i have just read that this years rally is moved up a week. I found out i am unable to make it due to military commitments.

Sorry to hear that-Durhamtown has been after me for awhile to move it to avoid the opening weekend of dear season.

I am pretty sure we'll have an event in 2013 though.

:D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have already reserved my cabin for next year. This will be my 4th year residing at Mallards Nest 1.

Sent From My Galaxy Tab not using that horrific tapatalk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks