• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Just a thought but is any one dealing with the fire ant problem in the new spot. Ill be there sun sometime but dont know what to use!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm out. Turns out the Rausch Creek PA rally is the same weekend, and comparing a good offroad rally 3 hours away with a good rally 15 hours away, I just can't yet afford a long-distance rally at this time. I'm opting for the closer one this year, maybe next time....

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We got a better use for grits (or at least the stuff what is less than 10 years old) - it's called breakfast, and sugar goes in WM's tea. Now, self rising flour and some baking soda mixed real good works for both the ants and the palmetto bugs (cockroaches).

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
[QUOTE=maddawg308;1209453]Well, I'm out. Turns out the Rausch Creek PA rally is the same weekend, and comparing a good offroad rally 3 hours away with a good rally 15 hours away, I just can't yet afford a long-distance rally at this time. I'm opting for the closer one this year, maybe next time....[/QUOTE]

WRONG, The 12SSGR will be held October 10-14, 2012 at Durhamtown Plantation Offroad Park, this is the weekend BEFORE the Rausch Creek rally, so YOU can make both after all. [thumbzup], maybe ride with someone.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WRONG, The 12SSGR will be held October 10-14, 2012 at Durhamtown Plantation Offroad Park, this is the weekend BEFOREthe Rausch Creek rally, so YOU can make both after all. [thumbzup], maybe ride with someone.
This is the official sign up thread for the Fall 2012 Rausch Creek MV Rally.

The event will take place from 10/11 to Sunday 10/14 at Rausch Creek Offroad park in Tremont, PA.
Someone please buy Ron a calendar and show him how to use it. Thanks. :)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Think the sugar attracts the ants then they eat the grits which then expands causing the ants to EXPLOAD, wonder if you can here the little popping sounds of the ant explosion.

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring a box full of Argentinian ants. I have a huge infestation on my property. But they will whoop a fire ant's butt and don't bite, so I don't mind them.

Is it OCT yet?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.