• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Maby i should pack some more burn cream!!!!!! When Clinto gets there find out where he wants the frirst aid tent set up please! i will be there sometime sunday!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout, the offer still stands. It looks like Ferro and I will be there friday, the 5th of OCT. We plan to get a spot for Neil, you and the guys from CAMO. The rest of the crowd can fill in as they show up. I know we will be back along side the fence, where we won't bother the rest of the rally with all the whooping and carrying on........:driver:
And pigs squealing!!!! :tinkerbell:

altier454

Just read all 55 pages :drool:. Picked up my first '71 M35A2 today and my trailer yesterday. Would love to make it to the rally as it sounds like a great few days, but afraid work is going to keep me here. If I get the bob done and can hide from the boss for a few days I am going to try and slide down for some tall tales and muddy trails.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Picked up my first '71 M35A2 today and my trailer yesterday. Would love to make it to the rally as it sounds like a great few days, but afraid work is going to keep me here. If I get the bob done and can hide from the boss for a few days I am going to try and slide down for some tall tales and muddy trails.
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

There will prob be a convoy coming down from TN......you should be able to get connected with someone headed down.

As for the boss, just load him up and bring him along. He'll have so much fun he'll forget about firing you for being AWOL from work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just read all 55 pages :drool:. Picked up my first '71 M35A2 today and my trailer yesterday. Would love to make it to the rally as it sounds like a great few days, but afraid work is going to keep me here. If I get the bob done and can hide from the boss for a few days I am going to try and slide down for some tall tales and muddy trails.
Welcome aboard. FYI, completing a bob has nothing to with attending this rally. You don'teven need an MV. Parts you need will be for sale there.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look up onegmjack, Dwight is in your area he is a good man and knows his trucks...:driver:

I am looking to buy some Hardigg cases from vinny-socom1, 1- 36x24x30, 1- 80x16x22. He said he will be at the Ga rally and would bring them. I was wondering if there is anyone going from up north here that could run them back up with them. We looked into shipping them and the price of shipping would just kill the deal. I hope I am not doing anything wrong posting this here and not in the transpo section.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Altier454 Dwight. Picking him up is the neighborly thing to do. I will be at PB scratching BB's belly. Otherwise I would be glad to do so.

altier454

Looks like I have been granted leave by the boss of the house. Back to work on Monday to chat with the other boss. If the truck is not road worthy, I will roll in the car, well maybe the wife's SUV. Not sure a sports car would fare too good at an offroad park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks