• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the sanitation trailer closed up. waiting on Jason to get here and hook it up to the M36, then they are off to the Rally and I can go to Sam's and buy a whole bunch of food for the fridge in the shop van.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Clinto do I get a prize for Total miles traveled to get to the rally? Will be around 10K when its all done

Why yes you do. We contacted Maddawg and got you a rock.

I myself have a nice pretty 915 tucked away inside my barn.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it is about lunch time. DT has moved in 4 large dumptruck loads or logs for the firebugs in our group.

I am going to start lunch soon. Roast Beef, cheese, mustard, and tomatoes yum yum:mrgreen:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
where is junk? he likes to mow lol
When Crusher gets there he can always mow the entire place like Haspin.

:)
Ha, I just mowed two acres last night that was way overdue for tenants . It was a sticky, wet mess, ugh.

I am not bringing a mower or trimmer. Tall grass be d@mned !

I just want to sell some t-shirts, stencils, and deuce parts, . . . then buy some stuff I don't need with the money . . . . but most importantly, hang out with old friends and make some new ones.

MV enthusiasts - some of the best people on earth.

[thumbzup] ---------------------------------------:beer:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason and his dad just pulled out, headed for the rally. Expect them about 4pm or so. They are in a pickup truck pulling a camper and the M36 pulling the tan sanitation MKT.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished a wonderful lunch. DH and DHwife arrived at 1030 hours, and the high jinks have already started.

Going to cut some plywood in a minute, and see if I can install an A/C unit in the front of my S250-G.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just finished loading my 30D36R 3KW genset in the back of the deuce with the help of my JD tractor and forks. Hopefully someone will want to buy it at the rally. I have a lot more loading to do and some more PM as well. Jimma's Dad lives in Blairsvile. He will be bringing his deuce to Hiawassee where we'll meet up and drive to Royston where we meet up with Jimma. This will be three more deuces and one trailer. Hopefulle, we will be at site around 1400 - 1430.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman arrived at 1515 with his train. I guess I will have to find a set of doubles to beat WM outfit. Anyhow things are wonderful, with the sun out and the temp at 65º. with just a slight wind. The vendors are piling in, and I have already made some purchases.:jumpin::mrgreen:

zout

As EMD said that lots more folks here and
by the sound of it all more soon to arrive.

Mahala is out whoopin arse on the steep hills right behind the campground - just sitting here watching her - slope must be 30 to 35 degree slope - she does not have it locked in and taking it slow and at idle - she is a GREAT trooper to be dealt with and knows her stuff.

Has the making for the big bon fire to get lit up and initiated - seems the instigator of this whole ordeal is still MIA - (yeah you CLINTO).

CAMO is due to arrive tomorrow - dang is it TUESDAY already - this really sucks.

guns1977

Wreckerman arrived at 1515 with his train. I guess I will have to find a set of doubles to beat WM outfit. Anyhow things are wonderful, with the sun out and the temp at 65º. with just a slight wind. The vendors are piling in, and I have already made some purchases.:jumpin::mrgreen:
Did someone get a picture of WM wagon, I tried to watch for it and missed it going by

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made a trip to Wally World and to Sam's, one more trip to each and I should have the food pretty much all bought (at least all that I'm bringing. Remind WM that I reserved power for Wed-Sun, not Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks