• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfreeman

Not a teen (7yo), but my daughter is coming down Friday. I think Vinny has older kids. I got my screen name decal on my windshield today. I've got to go to the grocery store and bank in the morning, then load the Jeep - should be on the road before lunch for the 3 hr ride.

Attachments

sandcobra164

Jimma,
My wife and boys (4 and 6) will be there Friday. They do well at the GA Rally as there is alot of stuff to get into and some very friendly folks around. It'll be there 2nd Rally, they missed last year due to being sick from the flu shot and hopefully that won't happen this year. They were 2 and 4 in these pictures!!!

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The CAMO main body is finally ready to deploy to the Northern Objective and linkup with the CAMO Forward Recon Team!:grin:

Here's the truck count...M818 w/sliding axle trailer, M54A1 (Proud American)w/M105 trailer , M35A2 (Firewood hauler), M151A2 (FAV), M43 Ambulance (Zout's), M37 Cargo, M185A3 (Camper Van) w/ M105 trailer hauling a gator).
Also F350 pulling MB's Command and Control Camper Trailer.

It was a hard afternoon figuring out what went where but Tinwoodsman arrived and saved the day![thumbzup]

We will SP the Compound around 12:00hrs and should arrive around 16-17:00hrs...we will make a slow leasurely road march and prolly stop a couple times.:roll:

Holy smokes...it's: THAT TIME!!!:driver::driver:

Attachments

sandcobra164

CAMO Forward will be in Macon around 1400 for linkup. Add an M923 and M35A2 to the rear of the Order of March!!! We'll follow a group of trucks led by an F350 Dually! Slow is fine, the M35A2 will probably like a change of pace after following the M923 on the Interstate!!! We'll proceed as ordered and push through Objective Macon and change into a Recon Team for DT!!! I think Zout has CAMO's area marked out and we'll leave plenty of room.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Nice Gator, I am jealous!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my gear ready to go. Go home after work and throw it in the cab of the truck, put some adult beverages inthe mermite and ice them down and I'm rolling for GA. Hoping to be on the road by 0130.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing some instrumentation to test gauges for the presence of Ra-226 if anyone is interested. Just look me up at the rally. I should be there sometime around 1430 Wednesday.

2002ford

I am rolling at first light. We plan to be there around 1930 hrs. I am camping so keep a look out for a red ford pulling a 1009. I would like to be with the main group that is camping. See you all soon.
Doug.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have everything in my trailer but it needs stowed away before I take off. The ATV is in the Dodge. I parked everything inside then barn after I moved Westy's 915 outside. The air was low on the 915 so I sat inside the barn with that 400 Cummins pumping fumes into the air.....by the time I got enough air pressure to move the smoke was coming down from the ceiling. I checked my fingernails, nice and pink.

Yeah, I'm not too bright, that's why I go to rallies. :)

Finish up in the AM and head to Crusher's to load Gimpy's stuff and off to the airport to pick up sand flea.

poppop

cyclejay, yes the invite is still open. We will be in around 2 Pm tomorrow, look for the green M813 with the flag flying from the right front of the truck.

I think my Son and grandkids will be coming in Friday afternoon. More Kids for the fun.

LightningCato

Was anyone down at the Walmart in Lexington SC with their deuce with a trailer on it earlier this evening? ...wanting to know if that was anyone here, lol.

Finished getting all my gear loaded up tonight. Just need to pack my clothes and I'm ready. The good news is that I am able to leave tomorrow. The bad news it that I won't be able to leave until around 20:00 tomorrow.

I took the picture as it was getting dark. I managed to slap fill it up after that.

Attachments

rbeasley66

Safe travels Kenny!
We made it in after 6pm, then had to go to the middle brothers house and pickup my camper. Finished up around 11pm and heading to bed soon.
See everyone in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.