• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycleJay

Hi guys,

It is Friday morning, I am getting ready to leave for work.
Now, after I clock out today, and I head to the rally.

May I get a contact number or two, from some of you?
So that in case I run into any troubles on my way,
I can call to at least let you guys know that I am on my way
(or in worst case scenario) that I am not.

So unless I run into any issues today that would prevent me from going,
then I will see all of you there after work today, I should be getting there
late afternoon, early evening if not sooner.

Gotta go, see ya....

P.s. Pm me with replies if you wish...

zout

Try to pay attention to work while your there - and thinkin about the awesome skin tingling fun we are all having out here.

I believe someone forwarded my cell - any issues coming out be sur eto keep an idea of WHERE on the road you are located and WHICH road you are on - it will help in a recovery if needed OR to hel.p in aiding your directions in getting here.

CycleJay

Zout,

Thank you for the advice.. Duly noted and considered.
But so far, I have received no phone numbers.
And I am still at work.
gotta go..

See you later

CJ

jamieboy

Hey everyone. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Was just curious how Ferro's wrecker was coming along. Keep those photo's coming for those of us who couldn't make it.
P.S. How's tinkerbell doing???

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sitting here, with friends from Fla , Ga and who knows where, enjoying the campfire. Today, Ferro finally got the wrecker body on the chassis, and plans to finishing the tiedown tomorrow. I am getting ready for the hardball convoy, where the M814 gets to show off her new convoy lights.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today was a productive day at SSGR12. Not only did the wrecker bed make it to Ferros truck, we put the bobbed bed on JW4x4s M932A1. It looks fantastic and JW is elated. Thanks to 73M819 for the wrecker service with Swiss' M62. Maybe in the later AM we can get some pics.

Well i have to say guys and gals im sorry i couldnt make it to the rally but those that come back through on 17 north bound please feel free contact me before you get to jacksonville nc. I would love to meet some of you .:] Im on the other side of holly ridge NC. :]In between holly ridge and jacksonville.Would love to say hi and help if needed.:] Can store equipment if needed and have a place to work on stuff also.

Last edited:

JOECOOL48

GA Rally

Two thumbs up and 5 stars for the GA Rally. Had a great time and met many nice folks. I'm just sad I could stay for one day. I hope to be one of the first to arrive and the last to leave next year. Thanks again.
Joe

Scooteerr

I'm sorry that we had to leave early guys, but we had to get home... We had a great time there and I got to meet a lot of folks on here...

I'm sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to a lot of you guys before I left, including DH, Ferro, tinkerbell, gimpy, swiss, phil, big ugh, and many, many more... So... Goodbye... And see ya next time.

And thank you Carnac for your help...

And I'm sorry for not going on the hardball convoy today... I lost track of time and I missed it...

Once again the Southern Crew was awesome met and made some new friends and saw some old ones . will be pulling out in am once again thanks to all for the great show we will be back next year . Thanks to aall those who bought ,brought stories in and just chewed the fat .:deadhorse::beer:

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry that I has to make an un-anticipated departure at 15:00 Saturday.
When home calls with a problem, precedence has to rule.

Dumpster and 1958M274, are more than capable of taking the trail rides into ...oh well, just say whatever ya'll might want.. My thanks to them for picking up my slack.

SS has a great bunch of people, I felt it was a great rally, we just gotta keep telling Clinto that.

Can't wait for the after action report and Multi-media thread.

So......when do we make the reservations for next year??

Is it time yet?

100acre

I just wanna say that I feel truly blessed to call all of you friends. Always I find myself thoroughly enjoying everyones company . Thank you all. I had a wonderful time. Bayleaf just got a bath, she ain't so happy right now but she assures me that you people are the best in all of dogdom.:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.