• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
We might ask the Durhamtown management if we could have a wash area at our location......may have to have them dig a sump for the runoff and then cover it up when we leave. They have a bobcat so it may not be a prob for them to do. They are real good about doing stuff for us.

onegmjack

Is the start day October 10th or like below the 12th??

Military Vehicle Rally: October 12th - 14th
This is the annual event where you can see Army/Military Vehicles at their best performances in the Jeep Parks and trails.

September 27th-30th: Matanzas Jeep Club is hosting the 4th Annual Wheelers for the Wounded: "Fall Crawl"
Bring your Jeep Club or your 4x4 and do some wheelin with us for a great cause![/QUOTE]

jw4x4

D'town has several pieces of equipment. We won't need to skim any of their manpower, just the use of machinery. We have operators.:)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We are Oct. 10-14. They are thinking we're just a weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) event but we're actually so awesome we encompass nearly a whole week.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
D'town has several pieces of equipment. We won't need to skim any of their manpower, just the use of machinery. We have operators.:)
Ummm...last year DH knocked down 37 "protected" trees and denied the red cockaided woodpecker their habitat.
He also squashed 12 squirrels in front of about 30 kids with that bobcat.:shock:

I wouldn't count on too much equipment support.:deadhorse:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ummm...last year DH knocked down 37 "protected" trees and denied the red cockaided woodpecker their habitat.
He also squashed 12 squirrels in front of about 30 kids with that bobcat.:shock:

Not to mention breaking the beads on four 1100's:idea::idea:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial

What did you think the meat was we had for supper!

mdmorganwife

As it stands at the end of today and all its thrilled pack events and findings - I highly doubt at this time if either Deb or I will be able to attend this years rally.

We have greatly appreciated the scouting and keeping the campers in mind and this does not pass us by lightly with this type of consideration.

I choose not to expand on this - and also I may not be on SS for a while - it has nothing to do with anything here - so let me make that perfectly clear.

I have only informed one person and for me one person was more than I wish to in the first place of something that resolves around having to make this decision and yes this early on.

If at all that things can work out with just us being able to work out the issues confronting us (no not marital either ya knuckleheads) that will be the first choice on our lists to head to. But I may be forced to use my available vacation days for other things not of my choosing and that will make a final impact on our decision.
Please do not be "prying around" to be enlightend - if I can personally work this out I will.

Yes - I will pass on cherries so at least they can make it.
:-x You will be missed. Hope it all works out and you two can still attend. Let me or the hubby know if there is anything you need.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Yes, and when Doghead tires of loading or moving stuff with the Bobcat I am more than happy to pick up the slack. I'm sure there are more operators but most of the ones last year were from north of the MD line.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.