• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, looks like the M543A2 will be at the rally. I'm going to leave next wed, should get there on the 5th of Oct, like I wanted.

Just nice and slow...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVKCP-VFdjU&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah jeez, now I am gonna lose my lunch.................RRRRRAAAAAALLLLLPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Already lost mine. I have 7 kybds in front of me I have to clean now because someone posted a pic of you know who.........

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Already lost mine. I have 7 kybds in front of me I have to clean now because someone posted a pic of you know who.........
Consider me uninformed. What is kybds? Something to do with the Bluegrass state I'm guessing. I hope this is not some of that unlAWFUL text typing.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Durhamtown is pretty good about loaning us equipment......they have a Bobcat.....if we have a good operator he could build a dirt ramp for you....or you could back into a ditch and unload with a small set of ramps......been there, done that.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure it's pointed towards the back so you can "Dukes of Hazzard" unload it if no wreckers show up....

Maybe Durhamtown can dig us a loading ramp.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a cj5 that weighs 1810 pounds. I want to bring it to the rally for the trails. My question is if i bring it in back of my duece, is there a way to get it off when i get there. I wont have any ramps. No im not gonna drive it off. Any idea's
See http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members-rides/42207-trip-durhamtown-ga-earlier-year.html

I believe we can find an embankment similar to what our other member found to offload your Jeep.

If not, one of the wreckers should be able to slingload it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

Attachments

ODDBALL007

Poppa bear ill bring u some crown for the help. Wreckerman ill keep you in mind incase something happens to poppabear. Thank you to anyone that offered ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks