• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Have we got a t-shirt order going yet? Didn't know if I missed it or not.

WM is running the t-shirt thing again this year, since last year everyone liked his shirts so much. I'll ask him.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
GREAT!! The T-shirts last year (last 2 years actually) were of exceptional quality...except I shouldn't have worn it working on the truck and got grease/oil on it. Guess I better scotch guard the ones this year.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
WM is running the t-shirt thing again this year, since last year everyone liked his shirts so much. I'll ask him.
I've been busier than a three legged dog at a flea circus but my intent is to order the shirts this week when I get back from J'ville.

They will be the same American made, pocket T's that we had last year. My mistake of not ordering enough for the fa..........errrrrr......more portly folks will be rectified this year. I'll be ordering more XXL and XXXL sizes.

The colors will be the same......tan for the short sleeve and white for the long sleeve.

There will be a different vehicle on the shirt but I'm keeping it under wraps.

As soon as the vendor tells me they are ready I'll have Clinto open the T-shirt thread for all to see.

I'll be taking mail orders for those folks who can't make the rally but want a shirt.

Unless the vendor has raised her prices the cost should be the same.

wilfreeman

Thanks for the work you are putting in on this Wreckerman! I didnt think I had missed the info about the shirts (because I am following this thread pretty close), but I just wanted to make sure. Will be looking forward to them! Also, how can I get a SS decal for my vehicles?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the work you are putting in on this Wreckerman! I didnt think I had missed the info about the shirts (because I am following this thread pretty close), but I just wanted to make sure. Will be looking forward to them! Also, how can I get a SS decal for my vehicles?

Mention the sticker when you register and get your name tag. I'll have them with me in both sizes.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They will be the same American made, pocket T's that we had last year. My mistake of not ordering enough for the fa..........errrrrr......more portly folks will be rectified this year. I'll be ordering more XXL and XXXL sizes.
That's nice that you remembered. I like a loose shirt so if you can get 4xxxx that would work. Otherwise a 3X works.

Thanks for your work on this Richard.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard, thanks again for doing this with the shirts. I can only imagine how much of a pain it is. Once the official thread starts, I'm gonna sign up for 1 or more. This year, I'll be there to pick it up myself.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Richard can we have a black shirt option with white letters??
I'll ask the vendor but I'd prob have to pay an extra set up fee and there is a minimum order per size. I think it is 12.....I might do 12 of each size and sell them first come, first serve.

If there is enough interest in that color I'll run it up the flag pole and see who salutes it.

I'll post more Thursday after I talk to the vendor.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll ask the vendor but I'd prob have to pay an extra set up fee and there is a minimum order per size. I think it is 12.....I might do 12 of each size and sell them first come, first serve.
If there is enough interest in that color I'll run it up the flag pole and see who salutes it.
I have a friend coming from somewhere near a nuclear facility area.

Can you get a couple of shirts with three sleeves?

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks WM.

:beer:

pgwaldner

diamondback

You could not even bear to watch me drive my ATV onto the TOP of the bed of my lifted truck with 35" Mickey Thompsons. Cover is made my Diamondback in Pa.
LOVE my diamondback on my 2500hd silverado. I have the 2 atv side load option. The funny part is "How many people ask how did you get those up there?" It is great to watch their faces when my wife and kids are with me and I say "We just each grab a wheel and seti it up there!"
:p

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

Great! I want mine in pink with blue pastel lettering. Oh except for the pocket. I want that to be a very hot pink triangular shape.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great! I want mine in pink with blue pastel lettering. Oh except for the pocket. I want that to be a very hot pink triangular shape.
I have a friend coming from somewhere near a nuclear facility area.

Can you get a couple of shirts with three sleeves?
Guys Seriously, Black is a standard color, does not show dirt, sweat and looks good. I have seen some nasty white and tan shirts in past years!

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, he has a point...but for those of us with blond wives or pets...black is a royal pain in the a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks