• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkerhunter

Got the 105 frame fitted with log haulin standards tonight looks just like a mini log trailer, gonna bring you pyros a load of sawmill slabs. Just bring the matches, and of course maybe a squirt of cherry juice for getting her started.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of hauling in cars, tomorrow Panzerwillie and I will be meeting up so that I can get the 700R4 and 241 transfer case. Guess what car is hauling it? My company car of course.
HAAA!!! Can you get the trunk closed Kenny? It will look pretty funny if you have a high speed pursuit with the trunk lid tied with twine!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I retire I'll discuss some of the stuff I've done with the company car in an open forum. For now you will have to ask over at the Steel Soldiers community fire.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Got the 105 frame fitted with log haulin standards tonight looks just like a mini log trailer, gonna bring you pyros a load of sawmill slabs. Just bring the matches, and of course maybe a squirt of cherry juice for getting her started.
CAMO has a deuce already loaded up with fire wood as well. Maybe the camp fire will be seen from the space station again this year!!:eek:

Also...I think I'll bring "Ole Betsy II", an M211.
Don't remember seeing an M211 at the rally before??:D

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric, are you turning the back of your M819 into a recovery platform?
Yes, I feel the need for a rear drag winch.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Can anyone pick up a Ga Rally attendee from Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta around 0900 on 10-October?

He warns me that he will probably smell funny and possibly be "messed up" from 2 days of air travel.

I need someone who is reliable to commit to this so our attendee can plan his trip. I will also need a backup so if the first volunteer gets hit by a bus or something else keeps him from completing the mission, the attendee still gets picked up.

Who wants to step up? There are 2 cold Heinekens available as compensation.

zout

Once picked up at Hartsfield - where do they need to go

1. Guess One - Fulton County to the prison to refilm "Cool Hand Luke"

2. Guess two - I have not had lunch and total brain melt down.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Once picked up at Hartsfield - where do they need to go
Dropping them off in the middle of the rally field would be acceptable.

:D

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone pick up a Ga Rally attendee from Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta around 0900 on 10-October?

He warns me that he will probably smell funny and possibly be "messed up" from 2 days of air travel.

I need someone who is reliable to commit to this so our attendee can plan his trip. I will also need a backup so if the first volunteer gets hit by a bus or something else keeps him from completing the mission, the attendee still gets picked up.

Who wants to step up? There are 2 cold Heinekens available as compensation.
I can B Soldier B (Backup Man). I assume they are coming from Australia or somewhere in the far east?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we are discussing moving bodies, who is going to Meadows of Dan to kidnap Cranetruck?

Bjorn, pack a mobility bag, we are coming to get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.