• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

100acre

Woof

Are you bringing Bayleaf with you Dan?

Don't think you're the only one - I think I'm going to spend half a day collecting all the stuff I've already claimed on here!
I must of course bring Bayleaf with me, she being the smarter & sweeter half of us. I read somewhere recently that, get this nonsense: 67% of men are more likely to dress their dogs. I might let her wear a WACS or WAVE uniform but never would I make her wear human garments...that's just wierd.

She makes for a good camp cleanup food disposal unit too.

Change of plans, dad and I are bringing both our deuces and arriving Wednesday instead of Thursday. You all are posting so much cool stuff we changed our plans.
That is the same dilemma that I am up against. At dinner tonight I mentioned possibly heading down on Wednesday night after work and ATL rush hour. The warden didn't receive that too well but she didn't shoot it completely down either. :jumpin:

walkerhunter

When yall hear a turbo and a black and tan hound with a good bawl mouth you will know walkerhunter is a getting close. I never camp without my good hound Brummy!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow 5 pages in 3hrs! Cant wait to get to DT hopefully we will be arriving at around 1pm! I hope the extra new signs are helping everyone find the new area! Not sure were I will be set up this year hopefully near the MKT so I can steel some power while Mike is steeling my wife! Seems like a good trade!..........lol

wilfreeman

I must of course bring Bayleaf with me, she being the smarter & sweeter half of us.
My daughter will love you for it! That was the highlight of the Denton rally for her and her cousin. She says she is going to play with Tinkerbell this time too.

67% of men are more likely to dress their dogs.
My brother buys his chihuahua (Piggy) cloths and dresses her up - then tells everybody his wife does it!:cookoo:

michigandon

Finished "gringeltaubeing" my spring perches yesterday morning after work. Now I need to get everything loaded and I'll either be rolling out this afternoon or tomorrow morning. This is driving me nuts not being there already!aua

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it is now Tuesday morning, 0723. So far, Tinkerbell has escaped from her harness, and Adam is fit to be tied. We can hear the train going by in Union Point, some 10 miles away. While the sky is cloudy, it is a brisk 49º, and just a slight breeze.
Adam plans to marry the M936 wrecker bed with the M543 chassis today, so we are all graunteed a fun day. I plan to just work on some small stuff, and who knows what else will be going on.:jumpin:

TMNT

I finished loading up the food and supplies last night. Decided to bring my dog, Hemingway with me, so I had to load a few more things to accommodate him. You would think I'm hauling supplies for a platoon if you looked in my truck.

Loaded up guns and ammo for afternoon entertainment over at the range.

Only thing left is to throw a few tools in the back and hopefully catch a few hours sleep tonight. We're rolling out at 0500 tomorrow to top up the fuel and meet up with SquirtTruck and Dumpster in Marietta and convoy over to D'Town.

Yeeha!

Blythewoodjoe

Change of plans, dad and I are bringing both our deuces and arriving Wednesday instead of Thursday. You all are posting so much cool stuff we changed our plans.
Somebody has the fever. No amount of fun could get me there quicker. It will take every minute I have from now until lunch time thursday to get my work done and packed. I will start getting ready for next year, NEXT week. See you guys in two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.