• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are about 15-20 people here. Folks are showing up, and it is hard to keep up with a person count.:jumpin::mrgreen::cookoo:

zout

I would post a picture of this mornings activities - but yall ain;t here and its more of a visual activity to appreciate it.

Phil and I split a 100 ft log with a sledge and axe from my pioneer set - once split we tossed er on our From Space Viewings only bon fire (wait till the big boy gets fired up - it should be the honor of Clinto to fire it - its HIS rally).

SO back to the event - everyone on the downsmoke end of the log are watching the residence of inside the log bailing out - in seconds all the members have named their own cockroach - ants did not count points. So there is like 5 or 6 cockroaches trying to jump off the log - they won't - they run back onto the burning log - they run back.

I see money passing hands for their cockroach to be the last survivor.

CJ - all I can tell you is - almost everyone here knows me that have been to the rallies - I would not personally say I am full of chit - but I enjoy living life and having a good time - its just way to short to sit around and piss and moan adb whine and not be involved with ReAL folks like you see here - You will be safe - you will have fun - there is fully staffed medical folks here - no one is going to bother you or do anything else to you - I have way far better chit to do like enjoy my vacation time with my wife and friends than bother anyhone.

Besides - I have my cherries and apples to protect from extinction

3dAngus

That possum doesn't by any chance have delta wings on it does it?

p.s. If it does, slow down, cause I want to be there when WM arrives and see the wrestling contest.

GamaGoatGirl

When we hit the interstate this morning, there was a flock of slow moving possums crossing the road. DH tried his best to avoid them, unfortunately he hit a couple of them, including this one but he was still a live. He was able yo catch him because he now has a gimpy leg from the accident. So we brought him with us in case WM wants to nurse him back to good health. If not, he will make good filler for the chili Mac!

3dAngus

When we hit the interstate this morning, there was a flock of slow moving possums crossing the road. DH tried his best to avoid them, unfortunately he hit a couple of them, including this one but he was still a live. He was able yo catch him because he now has a gimpy leg from the accident. So we brought him with us in case WM wants to nurse him back to good health. If not, he will make good filler for the chili Mac!
Oh, so that's what they put in the Chili Mac. :grin:

No wonder it tastes so good. :jumpin:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok guys....we are cocked, locked and ready to rock.

Bama Lady is baking the last of the Official GA Rally cookies (I'm in charge of quality control).

I hooked the van/converter dolly up the the M927 and dayum it is loooooooooong.

I was going to do a test flight today but it was raining and I'm not completely sure I can get the leviathan back in the narrow azzed driveway I have.

Tomorrow will be interesting especially since I have to go thru Sodom South (otherwise known as Atlanta) on the way to the rally.

She is going to be slow going uphill but I'm hoping that once I get on the interstate she will plane out and fly right.

We should be SP'ing the LZ around 0800 in the AM.

ETA at FOB Durhamtown is around 1400 GA time.
Richard:
Love that little "road train" you're assembling. What's the overall length??

Happy Trails :-D:driver:

That's a GREAT video.

The one thought that came to mind was....

"We're goin' tuh Gor-Ja! We don't need no steenkin' cheetmetal ! ! !"

Can't wait to see that kit become a real-lift wrecker.

Thanks for posting up that clip.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.