• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Chief_919

I have a nice M762 trailer, probably the rarest and handiest of the 1/4 ton trailers- even though it is technically a 1/2 ton trailer.

Great for jeeps and perfect for an M1009.

$900 and can deliver to the rally.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379790909.984692.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a nice M762 trailer, probably the rarest and handiest of the 1/4 ton trailers- even though it is technically a 1/2 ton trailer.

Great for jeeps and perfect for an M1009.

$900 and can deliver to the rally.View attachment 453005
Another outstanding feature of this trailer is that there is a high location to move the lunette to is you have a lifted truck.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Here's a couple of pictures of some wheels that have been talked about. I didn't see any way to put them in a PM. But I have missed stuff before.View attachment 453284View attachment 453285
Hate to say it but when I had to replace mine, I paid a butt load of money for D range tires from a retailer. Most of the stuff I've seen coming out is so weathered, it ain't worth the risk.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have some curved corners for M101/M105 trailers. The wood going across isn't there.

As for needs, I'm looking for -20, -30, and -40 specialty tools for just about anything. Also looking for a 1" impact socket set that was military and a 1/2" impact set (prior military), military battery charger and other tools that were in my previous messages. I'm real close to having my entire battalion level motorpool set.

Chief_919

I have some curved corners for M101/M105 trailers. The wood going across isn't there.

As for needs, I'm looking for -20, -30, and -40 specialty tools for just about anything. Also looking for a 1" impact socket set that was military and a 1/2" impact set (prior military), military battery charger and other tools that were in my previous messages. I'm real close to having my entire battalion level motorpool set.
Which battery charger? The big distribution/charging panel in the aluminum case?

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few items Im offering for PRE-SALE Only. This means you Get a Pre-Sale Deal so you pay a better price now for the item, Then I pick it up and deliver it to the rally for you! Then we are all Happy,,,,Happy,,,,Happy. You got a deal, saved some money and I do not have to shell out a lot of hard cash on these items allows me to spend it on there items I want!

1st Item Up on Pre Sale list:
New in create Immersion Heaters: $50.00 Retails for $70.00

Next Item:
ICS (Improved Combat Shelter) 1 Person Tent: $150.00 Retails for $180 and up

Next Item:
IFAK ( Individual First-Aid Kit ) with Molle Pouch: $40.00 Multi-Cam $40.00 ACU Retails for $68.99

Next Item:

ACU ACH Kevlar Helmets with 4 point chin strap and front Sure light mountNVG Helmet Mount: $80.00 Retail is $100 and up!

I may have some new stuff to add after I get back from a run this week! Thanks for all of your support!

Attachments

Last edited: