• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

ODDBALL007

I'll be passing by Memphis Equipment on thursday morning. I would think they would have one.
Let me know if I need to stop and pick one up.

Just checked ME's website. They show a clutch for $125 plus $50 core.
Come see me by the fence when u can I got something u might want

Any one still have any smaller tents for sale? I'm looking for something that can sleep 4 comfortably. Not real familiar with Military tents.

davesgmc

well l am leaving here in just a few minuted for my very first steel soldiers rally ever, taking the dave express for the 14 hour drive down. there will be us 3 daves in the van. i will be the one sleeping as i just finished a 12 hour shift at work all night and am EXHAUSTED! and thats the last 12 hour shift I will do there,,,,just got laid off, thats the reason i am free and able to come down,,,and i am excited!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be showing up with some brand new shorty airpacks, three lever switches, wiper motors, hmmwv rim o-rings, belts, radio antennia masts and other odds and ends. Jus passed thru Memphis and will be arriving mid afternoon.

Al Harvey

Any one who is still on there way that could pick up a 12v fuel pump ill give you cash for one. Low pressure gas.

Please contact first so I don't end up having to buy 10 pumps from different people lol

Last edited:

Chief_919

Any one who is still on there way that could pick up a 12v fuel pump ill give you cash for one. Low pressure gas.

Please contact first so I don't end up having to buy 10 pumps from different people lol
I'm rolling in really early, the stores may not be open as I pass. PM your number and if I reach an open one I will call from the parking lot to make sure you still need it.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be in early Saturday morning with a few items for sale.

A set of IBIS and Hunter towbar feet, $100 each set
A tan 939 cargo cover, Needs a good cleaning but solid with good rope, $200
20 gallons of diesel in case someone is running low
A jerry can holder, Excellent condition, $15

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm going to post here and in the t-shirt thread. I have lost control of the t-shirt sale list. If you reserved shirts and can't get here before I'm sold out of your size and color I apologize in advance. I could not get on line to retreive my list until today and by that time sales had been brisk and a lot of people who reserved shirts picked them up and I had no way to keep track. You might have to choose and alternate color or style to get a shirt.
Again I apologize for any inconvienence.

I'll be in early Saturday morning with a few items for sale.

A set of IBIS and Hunter towbar feet, $100 each set
A tan 939 cargo cover, Needs a good cleaning but solid with good rope, $200
20 gallons of diesel in case someone is running low
A jerry can holder, Excellent condition, $15
I'll take the Jerry can holder if I can find you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks