• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandcobra164

I have a leg for a gun ring mount on the passenger side front of my cab. Yours for free but a donation to the wrecker crew who will be needed to remove it is recommended. I'm sure 73M819 (Ron) and his friends can get it off of my truck for you.

Attachments

ca1517

I have a very good 101a2 trailer, it is green, with a woodland tarp, like new tires. The only thing I can think that is wrong is one of the rear racks is wood, and the rest are fiberglass. I will only bring to rally if I have a commitment to purchase. Asking 900.00.

sandcobra164

I'm bringing an unmolested M923A0 for sale. It's still on 11's but will start and run just fine. Evidence of that will be that it made it 180 miles to get it there. It's not my truck and not a member on here either but it is good to go. 6,000 is the asking price. Good Batteries and the only thing missing will be the diesel in the fuel tank from me driving it there.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm bringing an unmolested M923A0 for sale. It's still on 11's but will start and run just fine. Evidence of that will be that it made it 180 miles to get it there. It's not my truck and not a member on here either but it is good to go. 6,000 is the asking price. Good Batteries and the only thing missing will be the diesel in the fuel tank from me driving it there.
Someone buys this truck, talk to me about driving it to where it needs to go.

amgeneral72

I will have fresh MRE's again. 2017 inspection dates. These are the FEMA meals. They come packed a little differently. 6 different menus per case. 2 each for a total of 12 per case. Mixed cases. Same as the military MRE's just in a clear plastic bag instead of the tan chemical warfare bag. $40 a case. Discounts for multiple cases.

Last edited:

joeM62

I have several M35A2 trucks that I have parted out that I could pull small parts from if needed, just let me know what you need. I also have most of a M931 left too, good motor.
I hope to still have some 24v slave plug impact wrenches left, but may sell out on e-Bay before then.
New west coats mirror sets.
Tons of towbars of all kinds, even new in the crate!
Tent heaters, sleeping bags, ammo cans...
I am in need of 900-20 tires/wheels. I don't care if they are nice, just need tires with air cheap.
Derek
I lost your number in my old phone I need to get with about some duce parts list

rebelqwes87

I have several M35A2 trucks that I have parted out that I could pull small parts from if needed, just let me know what you need. I also have most of a M931 left too, good motor.
I hope to still have some 24v slave plug impact wrenches left, but may sell out on e-Bay before then.
New west coats mirror sets.
Tons of towbars of all kinds, even new in the crate!
Tent heaters, sleeping bags, ammo cans...
I am in need of 900-20 tires/wheels. I don't care if they are nice, just need tires with air cheap.
Derek
I have (3) 9.00r20 NDT's on deuce rims, the tires are in good to very good shape. How does $50 a piece sound?

amgeneral72

i will have fresh mre's again. 2017 inspection dates. These are the fema meals. They come packed a little differently. 6 different menus per case. 2 each for a total of 12 per case. Mixed cases. Same as the military mre's just in a clear plastic bag instead of the tan chemical warfare bag. $40 a case. Discounts for multiple cases.
sold out

Last edited:

3dAngus

Does anyone have a 24 bolt aluminum 395 in new condition. I sold all my extras and didnt keep a spare, but now have the adapter plate, so I could use a tire/wheel.

Also, I have some like new mounted 9x20s for your deuce or M105 spare. Everybody with a 105 needs a spare. Consider how, if on the road, you're going to get that thing replaced out of town if you dont have one, so it will pay for itself in the motel bill savings. These are not scrap tires, they are 90-100% so I need $100 each with six available.
Will trade some for a 395.

Jon Giovani

M939 5 ton cargo covers
1 desert tan
1 woodland camo
1 cover, not sure, but same size as 923 cover but no front or back ends and rope instead of super rope mounting
1 927 canvas cargo cover
4 m1101 trailer cargo covers and hardware, covers are a little weathered
1 command post tent with all the goodies including tactical vehicle attachment side and lights and table.
1 36x18 GPT tent, looks like it was only set up maybe once, extra center poles, but missing some side poles I'm working on acquiring. Canvas new, no wear whatsoever.
1 939 series used hardtop in good condition for used, has seals and front mounting hooks.
5 m1101 trailers, 2006-2009 model years, will have Nebraska titles. Appear to be never put into service, still have tits on tread.
1 M1061a1 5 ton flat bed trailer in awesome shape, new tires, including spare.
I'm not in a hurry to sell anything, but thought if I could pre sell enough to make the trip worthwhile to go to the rally, than that it would be a ton of fun!
Also willing to sell prior or after with pickup or paid actual shipping costs. Will list this in classifieds if I can figure out how to do so.
Have pictures of most everything listed, didn't want to jam up the thread, can pm me if interested in anything and I can send you pictures and specific details

Last edited:

Jon Giovani

Items I'm looking for, to buy or trade for above items.
Drash shelter unit.
Various Generators.
Heavy ammunition trailer.
Decent MKT trailer.
An. M923A2 for my daughter, needs to be roadworthy, but fixer upper is right up her ally.
Air ride seats for my wife for an M925.
Expandable van (bmy model)
I know there is other stuff that I can't think of at the moment. Ha ha.

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have some very good duece tires on rims. still have some tits on them. 100.00 per tire. and i might bring some mres to sell too

gametender

I have a Davey air compressor I am interested in selling. its 3500 psi and has decent tires. if someone is interested in it I will bring it to the rally. currently it is not operational but I havent had time to look at it. if i get it operational im asking 2600 OBO. if it stays non operational im asking 1700 OBO. feel free to pm me.

525176_2183_160_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has an M116 body in the scrap bin, I might be interested. Not interested in gold plated bodies or trailer beds sold at complete trailer prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks