• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmtaunton

Ken they probably frown on that but if you didn't put parking brake on .., well who knows lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Or who can crush a cutvee the quickest.
OR a CUCV stretch, a cucv chained between two 8x8s, how much can we get before we break something (cucv parts), then how much pull is needed to pull the frame into two parts, then run over the parts to see how flat we can get it. NOW this WOULD be a great rally event and there will be a lot of cucvs to choose from when we try to better our dismemberment time .

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ron you think we could pull one apart lol.
YES, pull the frame apart, now all we need is someone to "DONATE" a cucv for the event, or find one PARKED where it should not be parked, this would be called parking enforcement at its finest..

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

No no you realize that cucv is the gate way drug , we need these guys to keep going ok and wheel chocks , but .......... You to need to remember my little deuce is faster and better of road lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ken you know that Roberts deuce would make a GREAT 8x8 wheel chock, being cucvs make great 5t wheel chocks.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
D town just called me. Seems like somebody has a yearly rental trailer on spot B12, and D town just realized it. So I have been moved to Spot B-7, which I gather is next to the MKT on the dirt road side. Not real thrilled, as I enjoyed the corner, and the lack of traffic.

I guess everybody better call D town and check to make sure they still have spots.......

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in B-5, which is the first spot under the wifi pole, same as last year the Morgans were next to me in I think B-6, so B-7 should be next to them, about half way between the check in tent and the highway. That being said, I could be completely wrong.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For all we know, they could have moved around the signs and numbers too. At some point the pre rally recon mission will determine all the surprised that await us.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there Tuesday mid day. Need to get the registration tent up and running by Wed AM. Cabin is booked Tues thru Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks