• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im hoping to come in on Tuesday after 4pm to setup camp. I only live 45min north of the rally, so if anyone needs any last minute supplies I can bring them in for you on Tuesday. Then im going to leave back out for school on Wednesday. May be back on Wednesday night or Thursday for the duration of the rally.

You can text my number at 706-795-5979

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, I found my pitman arm on the truck is toast!

I will pull it in the morning and hope to find one stocked in the city somewhere. Wish me luck.

Jimma

Need some help finding some parts for the deuce. Was told by the mechanic we need a steering gear box and steering column. Any help would be appreciated.

Jimma

I'm excited about the rally. Can't wait. If any of you guys are into ham radio and CB stuff and have extra things to part with I need or am looking for a power switching device to go from 120 to 12v , co ax cable and maybe some antenna stuff. Any help is appreciated.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need some help finding some parts for the deuce. Was told by the mechanic we need a steering gear box and steering column. Any help would be appreciated.
Give me a call. I have some good information regarding your Dad's deuce. Did you get your clutch fixed in time for the rally? I'll be arriving late Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. See you at the rally.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
F&ck

DON'T SMASH YOUR INJECTION PUMP BRIAN RELOCATION WIRE BETWEEN THE FRAME AND STEERING BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting out my soldering kit...

When in a hurry you tend to break ****, be careful rally not going anywhere besides you have to save the good stuff till I get down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When in a hurry you tend to break ****, be careful rally not going anywhere besides you have to save the good stuff till I get down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No truer words said by a man who "SHOULD" know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks