• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate when I put the 5 ton cover on wrong :(. Oh well time to redo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad I made it down there to see everyone this year. The doc said it was okay and he didn't have to tell me twice.

I bugged out early on Sat with hardly anyone up so no long sad goodbyes. (Well, unless you are happy I'm leaving then it's a long happy goodbye.)

Thanks to Drew and Emily for letting me take the HMMWV out for a spin. :)

I would be remiss if I didn't say that the one member of the group that I missed the most this year was "Deuce". :-(

rmgill

I'm home safely now. I had a great time. Thanks for the organizers putting on a great event and the trail riding crew running good and safe trail rides. It was a good first MV event for the wife. Though she did find the trail ride a bit boring. She was pleased as pinch to have been shown how to drive my deuce.

PS, apparently it was laundry day on I20 east bound....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mountain crew is likely all home by now. I just pulled in. Trip home was uneventful excpt for a trailer tire change. Convoyed witb microjeep, glcaines and Phillip. Thanks guys. The rally was a success but that is for a later post. One pic I grabbed when I should have been driving.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks