• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2016 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 19-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate when I put the 5 ton cover on wrong :(. Oh well time to redo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad I made it down there to see everyone this year. The doc said it was okay and he didn't have to tell me twice.

I bugged out early on Sat with hardly anyone up so no long sad goodbyes. (Well, unless you are happy I'm leaving then it's a long happy goodbye.)

Thanks to Drew and Emily for letting me take the HMMWV out for a spin. :)

I would be remiss if I didn't say that the one member of the group that I missed the most this year was "Deuce". :-(

rmgill

I'm home safely now. I had a great time. Thanks for the organizers putting on a great event and the trail riding crew running good and safe trail rides. It was a good first MV event for the wife. Though she did find the trail ride a bit boring. She was pleased as pinch to have been shown how to drive my deuce.

PS, apparently it was laundry day on I20 east bound....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mountain crew is likely all home by now. I just pulled in. Trip home was uneventful excpt for a trailer tire change. Convoyed witb microjeep, glcaines and Phillip. Thanks guys. The rally was a success but that is for a later post. One pic I grabbed when I should have been driving.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.