• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 18-22, 2017

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB, looks awesome! I can't buy the jeep but I can pay a rental fee. No trailriding, just a few trips from the cabin to the main field. Let me know if that works please. If not, no worries. I just figured it'd be easier than driving the 5 ton.
You're part of the team Bro. You know we've got your back, the M151A2 has a tag and insurance....but it AIN'T going on a trail ride....LOL.:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Did 967 miles in the drivers seat between 430pm monday and 7pm Tonight. I had to venture up to gimpys. I will be in Thursday morning. Maybe Wednesday afternoon. There is a chance i will have to make 2 round trips for all the junk. I got everyones stuff from up at gimps so come clean my truck out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
DAMMIT MAN!!! I think I have a new hero!!:beer:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Late Tuesday afternoon, AmGeneral72 did a hill climb in his golf cartIMG_1458.JPG.jpgIt did pretty good

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CNN is reporting a MASSIVE INVASION of privately owned military vehicles and equipment has begun. They are alerting all the snowflakes to take cover.

FOX NEWS is reporting an historic movement with a huge patriotic emphasis is underway.

STAR WARS NEWS SERVICE says they are sensing a vibration in THE FORCE.

Our prayers are with y'all.

Carry on.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Strapping down the first load now. Should be in about daylight.

I will have to depart again tomorrow evening for a round trip for more stuff.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Knees in the breeze in 30 minutes!!:papabear::papabear::jumpin:
I passed you guys on 85 North this morning. You were North of LaGrange and I was heading South.

Rmtaunton

Strapping down the first load now. Should be in about daylight.

I will have to depart again tomorrow evening for a round trip for more stuff.

Holy cow that's loaded !! I'll be there about 9 or before is all goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandcobra164

On the road at 0730 Thursday. Should get there around lunchtime. PCTrans, you should have come a little further north and stayed for free and convoyed with us! We should get to exit 99 to get on I75 around 0830 at the latest. See ya'll tomorrow!