• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (19SSGR) - Georgia Military Vehicle Rally

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to it Eddie! Let me know if you need me to bring anything. I'm trying to decide whether to drag my M1030M1 motorcycle down again this year.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'm trying to decide whether to drag my M1030M1 motorcycle down again this year.[/QUOTE]

please do

I'll get up with you and Kenny when my schedule finalizes to see if you guys want to convoy down.

sandcobra164

Gary,
Please bring it down. I'll bring my required gear to take a quick spin through the countryside on it. I've always wanted to ride one of those. I promise no off-roading. I have a newly paid off Honda CBR-650F and a valid license.

Joseph

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gary,
Please bring it down. I'll bring my required gear to take a quick spin through the countryside on it. I've always wanted to ride one of those. I promise no off-roading. I have a newly paid off Honda CBR-650F and a valid license.Joseph
I'll plan on bringing it. I had to take off last year before I had a chance to talk with you.

Welder1

Looking forward to it Eddie! Let me know if you need me to bring anything. I'm trying to decide whether to drag my M1030M1 motorcycle down again this year.

Gary,

Nothing required just show up on time and enjoy the food and fellowship. We will have our usual fire pot and plenty of wood.

Eddie

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RM, Clinto has several contact numbers on this post. I'm still suffering from some jet lag, so what is the go to number for reservations. I'll call tomorrow. Many thanks!!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RM, Clinto has several contact numbers on this post. I'm still suffering from some jet lag, so what is the go to number for reservations. I'll call tomorrow. Many thanks!!
Reservations to Durhamtown, not Clinto. I doubt there are any sites with power, water and sewer left. DT cabins might still be available, and then there is always the primitive campsites.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reservations to Durhamtown, not Clinto. I doubt there are any sites with power, water and sewer left. DT cabins might still be available, and then there is always the primitive campsites.
Got it done. Spoke with Robin this afternoon and she had one spot with water and power left. The space is B1. Coming out from Nevada I'll probably leave Sunday morning the 13th. That will give me 3 days to get there. Looking forward.

profo

Heading in early this year with 5 ton, wife said she wants to leave early to make it a two day trip instead of 14 hrs straight.

woodywood

Private
I haven’t been in a long time due to unforeseen circumstances but I am going to try and make it this year hopefully someone will have a empty seat for me cause there’s no way I can have the 1028 ready will be driving my f two fitty lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks