• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official Deuce Aftermarket Wheel Thread

Hummermark

Hi,

I want to put singles on an M35A2 and the Waterloo hydraulic power steering kit. What rims and tire set up is best to go for? Do not want the front tyres to stick out from the fender and also do not want them to hit exhaust or interfere with any part of steering kit. I don't mind flipping the rear hubs, ideally I am looking at the 395/85R20s or XL15.5R20 Michelins. I am looking for recommendations on which rims and where to get them (would be most helpful), obviously looking at 6 wheels and tire combinations in total.

Ideally if one person has all of them to purchase from that'd make it easier!

Thanks,

Mark

HN6

finished 6 in about 14 hrs.
tools used: torch, 9'' grinder, 4'' grinder and 60 grit flap disk, wire wheel, tape measure, torpedo level, 7018 welding rod,

Road test went great tires tracked great, no wobble, no fancy tools, did the job pretty fast and all came out well.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks