• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Okie - Spring Mud Run April 16th, 2011

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Giving this event a new title so others may find it.

This years spring event will be a SUNDOG
near Lexington OK. Saturday April 16th is the date.

Thanks patattack88 for starting this. - He will be the point of contact.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/mo-ok-ar-ks-tx-rally/65991-let-do-some-muding-some-trails.html

I will be sending out a notice to the Oklahoma/Texas/Kansas/Arkansas members I have on the un-official list I have compiled.

Any good eating spots in the area? Can't have an event without food....

Last edited:

OKCM38CDN

Do you have details... time and such... If I were to attend I would need to leave very early or trilaer my M-38 down...

Doing the Red Balling thru the Ozarks again this year... 100 miles fourth year with my M-38...

If interested contact me...

OEFISHER

Put me down, I wouldn't miss it. It will be nice to do some muddin without worrying about who on earth will pull me out if I screw up and get stuck:oops:.

M813A1

Well I plan on being there !! I guess I better get out there and start charging the batteries so Big Green will start !! Well Big Green is up and running but now that the Obama plan is working I may be out a job for some time !! Got to wait and see ?? If it crashes I will not be there if all is ell I'll be there !!

Last edited:

Patattack

ok sorry i havent been on for a long time been real busy doing stuff on my truck then my niebors truck broke down and some BS army stuff went down, ok here we go, the 16 of april we will link up around 11:00 in the morning and gather at the sign in gate, there open from 08:00 to dusk so that will be plunty of time to wake up at a decent time, get last minute things and haul ur truck up there. its $10 a truck, gerneral admission is $3. im going to call tomorrow and see if i can get some sweet deal or some more info. a BBQ would be nice ill bring a grill, some coarcoal and some hamburgers, i need people to bring some buns snakes and drinks what ever. i havent been there so it going to be fun first time taking the m1009 mudding. so bring the family, friends what ever and come out and have some fun, PM me with any ?'s i cant find the address so here the general idea Sign-in and Entrance in Lexington
SW 5th Street and West Almond St
*[FONT=Georgia, serif]off Route 77 & Hwy 39***

[/FONT](im going to call the for the address and update tomorrow so u can GPS it or map quest it) cant wait to see u out there:jumpin: so get out ur chain and lube ur whinch line!!!!

Patattack

ok i called them they are open for the 16th so we good to go. they said the have a whole bunch of good trails for deep mud to sand and dirt trails. they do have plunty room to do a cook out and a gas grill that they said that we could use, they also have a snack stand. he also said if i get 15-20 trucks togo he will give us a deal so come on people lets go. they also said they dont have a address but they have a google map of the location on there prep page on there web site( http://www.sundogtrails.com/get_here_prepared.html ).if u still have any ?'s PM me and ill answer them.

:driver:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks