• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Okie - Spring Mud Run April 16th, 2011

OKCM38CDN

I am planning on attending, trying to get the M-38 ready to go... got to but new batteries in it... first time this year to be run...

Is there anything we need to bring? Sodas, burgers, or such... I will also bring my M-100 trailer for the jeep...

PM if need be... or email...:beer:

Patattack

if u have a grill and charcoal u can bring it sence u have a trailer i dont have enogh room in my truck, ill get the burgers, ill find some people to bring the rest

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the Burn Ban ( which includes charcoal grills) in place we had better make other arrangements.

Patattack

yea ur right guess we cant grill i was hoppen for rain, but they got a snack/grill bar there so we can eat there, oh well

i hope everythings alright mudstone

minzbigg

Im so stoked for this weekend. I found this site at the perfect time. Only (if my math is correct) 110 hrs left. maybe if i keep talking my wifes ear off about it she will wanna stay at home..but not likely.. Hope to see all of ya there:jumpin:

MrArmyAnt

Hey all! I have a red deuce being stored in lexington at sundog. know the owner and he said you all were coming down. Maybe someone can help me with my fuel issue (either fuel pump is dying or filter is full of crap) so I can drive it home to norman and get my bob on :)

Also my garage is in Norman (home garage, but has a mig and plasma none the less) if anyone screws something up.

April 16th is my birthday! The big 24... :(

MrArmyAnt

Oh and on a side note I hope it rains. There is water in the river that's **** shallow and everything else is a dry dust bowl. We go out there with the SAE Mini Baja Team for OU. Bring wallets and donate to a collegiate event :)

Patattack

oh man i cant wait too. i do hope it rains, dust just isn't fun, i need my truck caked in mud not dust. that sucks cleptomaniac well do this again in the summer.

MrArmyAnt

So any other deuces going? If someone has a tow bar and wants to tow me 15 minutes to norman I'll buy you a case of beer :) I'm not insured and barely outside the 30 days. I just don't want to be pulled over on the back roads getting it home.

MrArmyAnt

On the other side of the bridge from purcell, on hwy 77. 20 minutes south of Norman, OK, about 2 hours and 30 minutes from Grapevine, TX, depending on how you drive...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks