• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Operation "URGENT RESTORATION"

Jericho

did you send me the P.N. for the corner mount and extension for your antenna. I have one in my junk pile will have to check the numbers, Did a 6 hour down 6 hour back to look at an M 932A2 , bought it, now have to figure out how to pay for it and how to get it home. had been garaged, in excellent shape. even paint is faultless, only thing not NOS is the batteries . Its snow and salt scum here, almost hate to drive it home and get it dirty. If you know where there is a reasonable priced knuckle boom let me know, Havent forgot your batteries , hope to get them to you before xmas, ( hum , wonder if SANTA does deliveries ) Merry Christmas and happy new Year

m38inmaine

Nice, I have a commercial license, I can drive it back for you and pick up the batteries at the same time. Sent part numbers in PM.

Another Ahab

If you know where there is a reasonable priced knuckle boom let me know, Havent forgot your batteries , hope to get them to you before xmas, ( hum , wonder if SANTA does deliveries ) Merry Christmas and happy new Year
"Does Santa do deliveries"???!!!

Santa IS delivery, isn't he?!

See-Santa-Sleigh-with-ISS-on-Christmas-Eve-over-the-UK-pic-2.jpg

Jericho

Hey Mark ,I know its cold in maine, but your message folder is full, been trying to contact you , I have the loops , send me your address and Ill mail them out Ill try to private message you, have something you may be interested in, rare bit of goat KIT Only ever seen one working, you may have one , but I don't think so Andy

Jericho

Hey Mark ,I know its cold in maine, but your message folder is full, been trying to contact you , I have the loops , send me your address and Ill mail them out Ill try to private message you, have something you may be interested in, rare bit of goat KIT Only ever seen one working, you may have one , but I don't think so Andy Your folder wont accept messages , sent you two more !

Jericho

Varigated subliminal phase shifter , allows changing gears with minimal effort and no movement ! lol Just managed to get thru to Mark, waiting for a reply, He is very particular with his goat components as well, as Cougar is , He may have one , Was cleaning my motor pool out, (will take till spring). Have acquired a M 931A2 and begun a series of mods to make it my long distance 40 foot plus fifthwheel hauler, Picking up a 42 inch sleeper for it this week . installed the goodie on my modified Chevy 400 small block goat ,but never use it, now have a different direction in mind, but know if mark hasn't got one he will give it a good home , hug it and call it George , Then I will be able to see it at Weare and think, I used to have one of those LOL

Another Ahab

Varigated subliminal phase shifter , allows changing gears with minimal effort and no movement ! lol Just managed to get thru to Mark, waiting for a reply, He is very particular with his goat components as well, as Cougar is , He may have one , Was cleaning my motor pool out, (will take till spring). Have acquired a M 931A2 and begun a series of mods to make it my long distance 40 foot plus fifthwheel hauler, Picking up a 42 inch sleeper for it this week . installed the goodie on my modified Chevy 400 small block goat ,but never use it, now have a different direction in mind, but know if mark hasn't got one he will give it a good home , hug it and call it George , Then I will be able to see it at Weare and think, I used to have one of those LOL
Love to see a pic of that build when it's all knocked together, please!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks