• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Our Neighbor Needed a Lift!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No thanks, I'm good today. :-D

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did I see the word POLICE on the side of that wrecker? Someone impersonating a LEO?
NO as posted in the recovery thread, it was BROUGHT at a CITY AUCTION, no different than U.S. ARMY on a surplus truck

NOT cool to even say this, NO need if the RECOVERY THREAD HAD BEEN READ
I bought the truck from the Cincinnati Police Dept/Municipal shop. They had it on federal surplus loan since 1988 and used it in their impound lot. When they sold it, they only removed the City Police Badge stickers on the doors.

It's on both sides and the front. When I repaint it, I will remove it.

I asked my local police about it and they were not concerned with it. I know several of the local and state police in my area.

But don't forget, I AM the law, here on SS! :doghead:
And now my attempt at humor.

Your on to me GE:cool:

Notice my "uniform".

After the trailer deal, I went inside and had a coffee and a donut...:mrgreen:
This all reminds me of the Police Officer who stopped a guy walking down a city sidewalk with a big ol' wooden desk on his back, a swivel chair in one hand, and a waste basket in the other. The Cop demanded in his thick Irish accent, "And just what might you think you're up to, Laddy???"
To which the guy on the sidewalk replied: "I'm impersonating an OFFICE, SIR!"

:whistle::doh:rofl:grd::doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks