• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OUT AND ABOUT WITH MY HMMWV

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made an early run to the beach today to check out the crowd, it was packed as I expected, it was cloudy and pretty breezy, I saw allot of collapsed tents and awnings :LOL:
IMG_20240526_071756610_HDR.jpg
The water was rather angry also this morning.

IMG_20240526_071832925_HDR.jpg

Now this is a Texas size flag, the DuraVee is directly under the flag, not to mention being able to support it when many smaller flags had failed on the beach.
Dibbles.jpg

Just in case you were wondering who Earl Dibbles Jr is.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, this was inland abut 2 miles so….
Yep, they can occur on inland waterways also, that is water not debris it's tossing about, very common this time of year along the TX coast.
You can send some of that rain down here, I think you guys have had your share.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parks Department built a new multimillion dollar off the grid modern looking building by the beach. My buddy and I decided to go for a drive. We decided we should figure out what this place was. Honestly, it is a super expensive public toilet with a few water fountains and office space.

What I found most interesting is pictures one way look like urban blight and then pictures in the other direction look like beautiful beach community.

IMG_5869.jpegIMG_5873.jpegIMG_5875.jpeg

And a picture of the multimillion dollar state of the art solar powered handicap accessible hurricane resistant Democrat designed and overfunded… toilet…

IMG_5888.jpeg

*literally and documented Democrat project, so this is NOT a political statement!

Last edited:

M1165A1

Parks Department built a new multimillion dollar off the grid modern looking building by the beach. My buddy and I decided to go for a drive. We decided we should figure out what this place was. Honestly, it is a super expensive public toilet with a few water fountains and office space.

What I found most interesting is pictures one way look like urban blight and then pictures in the other direction look like beautiful beach community.

View attachment 925932View attachment 925933View attachment 925934

HUMMER H1

And the adventure begins,
Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
i promised my gf I am gonna take her to see the oldest living trees on earth,
Those trees were alive before Jesus, way before Roman Empire and before many human civilizations.
about 4500 year old.

But she had to lower the tire pressures herself 😉😉

Those trees are actually pretty amazing how the adapted to survive,
This tree is the only known tree that each branch has its own root system, so if one root dies the rest of the tree is still alive
That’s why in the picture you see tree looks like dead in some parts.but it’s actually living and thriving for thousands of years.
IMG_0613.jpegIMG_0617.jpegIMG_0620.jpegIMG_0619.jpeg

Last edited:

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fetched some wood for the extension of my warehouse. Now with 430qft of extra storage space in the middle floor.
5x 89in x 196in x 1in MDF boards plus some pallets for storage. The colleague had the beams on the trailer the day before, looked scary.
c5225fb8-b04d-4130-9d78-ddbee73ff834.jpeg certainly makes a great pool if you stand it upright.
IMG_5839.jpegIMG_5846.jpeg
IMG_5817.jpeg6D2A32E7-A146-4FAF-A2F2-EEE14E6F63D2.jpeg
IMG_5794.jpeg
IMG_5572.jpeg the planks... on every bump the trailer lifts therear axle :-/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks