• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Out with the old - in with the new!

gimaxx

so far i like the site i'm here looking for a good duece and half good tead, want to know how many hours ran ,mileage, multi-fuel,air not spratic , good batteries, THIS WILL BE A DAILY DRIVER FOR ME SO PLEASE NO MAJOR PROBLEMS PLEASE!!!!!! not looking for a project 8)

dansgen

Just wow.

From the vehicle pages to the amazingly detailed information for all these military generators...

You all have built an incredible site and if you ever need anything... let me know and I'll help out.

Yeah, the only skill I have right now is agricultural fencing but... if you need it, I'm there!

Charlie

No matter what I try to do I keep coming back to this page. I'd love to contribute to the mule board, but I find this site just too hard to use. Sorry.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

monkster

Thank you, I wish that I was computer literate, to be of help. I still have dial up . Its like like having a hamburger and never trying a cheeseburger, you never know how much better it is.

Cucvnut

I asked him that same question last week. He does not know. its rather slow to get things done here. Maybe we should higher some one to do it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I asked him that same question last week. He does not know. its rather slow to get things done here. Maybe we should higher some one to do it.
Might be able to do that with a publicly traded company but purging a co-owner to hire help would be unlikely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks