• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

Here's some more photos. During lunch, I tried to run my generator and the belt keeper on the pto pulley shot off. Back at camp, I was able to weld it back on to get it running again to run the air compressor to air the tires back up and get back on the road.

IMG_3843.jpgIMG_3857.jpgIMG_3856.jpgIMG_3853.jpgIMG_3851.jpgIMG_3850.jpgIMG_3849.jpgIMG_3847.jpgIMG_3844.jpgIMG_3859.jpg

XchaosX

Plethora, I would of been more than happy to air up your tires had I known. The camping spots were packing since there was a 4 wheel to heel event going on. Good thing we had a small group there wasn't many spots left to park. I had a great time and can't wait for the spring trip

Plethora, I would of been more than happy to air up your tires had I known. The camping spots were packing since there was a 4 wheel to heel event going on. Good thing we had a small group there wasn't many spots left to park. I had a great time and can't wait for the spring trip
Hey thanks. I appreciate the offer, but c'mon, I have a maintainance shop truck, I'm supposed to fix stuff, haha. I took it as a challenge and got to work. I thought about going to air up at the office, but there was a 2 hour line with that sea of Jeeps. It was quicker to just fire the welder up.

XchaosX

See if you have alternator shop close by than can rebuild it for cheap. If it's not the regulator I would convert over to a single wire 24v alternator. Much cheaper than nos original alternator amd easier to come by. You'll have to make a bracket or TM America use to sell them.

Jakelc15

I was just thinking the same thing. I say every year in going to try to make it. We'll see! I helped start this shindig before I had kids, now they're old enough to camp out for the weekend!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks