• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

PaFarmer

That is an outrage. Clearly photoshopped. Your criminal skills have completely destroyed my faith in the internet. Now I can't believe anything I read and only half of what I see. If you could go more than a few days between hospital visits you could come up and help me finish the roll cage and other items.

PaFarmer

CJ/YJ/buggy. 39.5x16.5x15 Pitbull Rockers, lockers, 5.13 gears. Narrowed Dana 44 and Ford 9" with chromoly axles.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424469716.695222.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424469737.224620.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424469764.708501.jpg

PaFarmer

Need to finish the cage, install suspension seats and harnesses. OD paint and markings like my MB. Jerry can holder, canvas top and windshield mounted gun rack.

PaFarmer

Andy, I was just about to post a nasty comment about Joe's Cherokee, now I need to refrain, given you are bringing a GC. Frankly the GC and XJ work great off road.

datadawg

I will try to make it. Not committing yet, but hopefully can try to free up my schedule. If I come, will be there in my m923a2, most likely with my son. We went up in last spring and had a great time, rain and ****ty weather notwithstanding. Hopefully weather will cooperate.

jwentz57

things are looking like we can make it to the Rally at RC. keeping a positive outlook on it. things are looking like it is a go for the wife and I to be there

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Preliminary planning - I am planning on getting there early this time, probably 9-10am Friday morning. If I am the first one there I'll cordon off a parking area for our group with cones and rope, or something similar, to give us our normal camping area. Not sure if anyone else is planning on getting there that early, but if you wanna get there early and wheel, I'd be happy to lead a group out. I might actually have an MV this year! Have a little bit of money, currently seeking a suitable M1009 CUCV to start rebuilding my stable....hopefully in time for the rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks