• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

drecon

It seems you have been doing some checking as well they didn't say anything about a price. I know it would be a super small run but I thought it would be cool the GA rally has one and I felt left out when I didn't bring my truck. Aint no way this cowboy is going to pay for a guided tour

Yeah I was in blue mountain jeep alliance for a few years and they had one. If I remember right it was like $150 a vehicle.

I might have a buddy who lives up near treverton that we might be able to do a night run on private property. I'll talk to him.

Pkrez1

Yeah I have no interests in paying, or someone telling me where to go. Usually on our trips we do a "midnight run" I can only sit still at a fire for so long (although it's one of my favorite things to do) before I need to take a ride somewhere. cant wait

drecon

As fun as a night run might be, it's a lot safer if you carb-load on my delicious soft pretzels around the campfire... :popcorn:
Sounds like a good time to practice my multi tasking skills, just need to figure out how to add the mustard at every bite

shenkmen

As fun as a night run might be, it's a lot safer if you carb-load on my delicious soft pretzels around the campfire... opcorn:
Yum. Campfire warmed soft pretzels.

That reminds me... Who has my pretzel warming stick and coffee cup that I left behind?

I know which one of you jerks has my ax.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No dice on the CUCV this time around - just too little time to shop around and all I found in my area so far are overpriced beaters. The search continues, but my ass will need a shotgun position again.

jwentz57

look like we should be there around at 14:00 hours an Friday. meet up with Drecon off the Lewisberry exit on 83 at !2:00 t. convoy up

PaFarmer

Sold my mog, bringing my 931 to camp and flat tow a green Wrangler. Me and my son should get to RC early evening Friday. Made some progress on a cage for my CJ, but dropped a piece of tube and snapped the fill valve off my air shock

Corvette1974

Still getting the M1028 all tuned up. New entire fuel system, new hydroboost lines, heater hoses, ORD steering brace (quality piece). Cant wait for this weekend.

I'll probably be there around 6 PM on Friday. See you guys then, I'll update if anything changes.

Should I bring my MEP-015?

Will

Edit: My truck is the red CUCV, keep a look out for it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks