• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paragraph separation

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you seeing the advanced editor now? There's certainly something going on with your computer.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No. Don't worry about it anymore. I am supposed to get an upgrade in the next month or two. Thanks again.
Gahh, it bugs me when I can't figure out what's going on. I'm sorry. But I'm grasping at straws at this point from what you've described.

Barrman

I had to try a post from home so I can see the a/a button.

I have it at home and now know what you are talking about. If you don't mind, I will keep playing just to see once I get back to work.

Barrman

i have the a/a button now at work.

I didn't change anything on my end.

However, it all works good again.

Just wanted to put a cap on this thread. Thanks.

Barrman

Not that I am aware of. The IT people treat everything they do as a secret and don't answer questions most of the time. I always thought it was because they didn't know the answers.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not that I am aware of. The IT people treat everything they do as a secret and don't answer questions most of the time. I always thought it was because they didn't know the answers.
I haven't touched anything on my end either. But I did finally hear back from Kaspersky about their block, they mentioned they'd send the report up the chain to be addressed. (*bleh* what terrible customer service!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks