• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

planning an LDS swap

jesusgatos

Thanks for confirming that G. Spent a bit of time clearancing the radiator shroud, moving the radiator around to simulate the flexing that might occur as it move with the chassis/body. Will make a template and upload it for anyone else to use who might want to add a hydraulic pump to their multi-fuel deuce.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ideally, that area between pump and rad. should not be left open. Especially at higher ambient temperatures you want the fan to suck all the air through the core - and help keep those 50 extra horses cool!

I say that there is enough room to accomplish that, without any risk of interference - it just takes a bit more time...:wink:

G.

Attachments

Heath_h49008

I love looking at G's metalwork and engineering. Jesse, you're no slouch yourself.

:drool:

Such well thought out and crafted machines are works of art. Thank you both for sharing so many.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks