• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2009-First Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy

MilitaryRestoration

hwy 12 isn't bad... you just need to make sure you have brakes ;-) the grade down off the back side is pretty good and only one run away ramp other than that, like aaron said most of the pull will be done 45 mph, or 3rd gear for 5tons and not pushing them just letting them work in 3rd but most important BRAKES lol especially if planning on pulling/towing anything. But a great wonderful scenic drive! Take the fishing pole and leave early :) catch your dinner on way there ;-)

btw I am undecided on what i'm bringing, thats if I can even attend, still to far away to tell

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
again, if i'm still here, i'll bring the deuce and the M105 trailer. I've got tow bar, etc. as needed.

srodocker

where in olympia are we meeting up? because cabellas might be a good place to meet very open parking lot. plus a restruant inside to eat. and any last minute camping things

AaronW

It's still aways away, but we are looking for more interested members.

No word yet from:
5_TON_TOMATOE
bigelk50
kurtkds
OD_Coyote
Alex400
IronViking
dma251(we need a HEMMET on the convoy!)
bigkaiser
coastalconstruction
commando-72
Jinx
datsunaholic

any others?

Thank you to all who have replied. AaronW

Last edited:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
again, if i'm still here, i'll bring the deuce and the M105 trailer. I've got tow bar, etc. as needed.
If it's ok to putt around the property, I'll load my mule into the back and we can have some fun with that.

AaronW

Im scheduled right now to be out here on that date or around it. If i can slip out here on that weekend ill hope a ride with someone and shot some pics also :wink: To far to drive a MV out just for the show
grounded, We would love to have you if you can make it.

NOT!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks