• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2009-First Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy

Hammer

It is getting closer for me to be able to commit to this!
IF I can make it, I will be bringing at least my M35A2.
Hoping to have a M105A2 in tow, not sure yet.
I have a medium tow bar setup that I can bring.

Now, if I can only finish my bobbed deuce by then!

Btw, I have a couple deuces and M101 trailerS for sale that I can bring with me. ;)

Last edited:

AaronW

Rally point changed!

We have changed the rally point to Cabela's in Lacy, WA. This will make parking much easier and give guys a chance to pick up last minute supplies. Access to the store is at the Marvin Rd exit on I-5.

wsucougarx

No, just seemed the best place to go. There were many suggestions about this being our first rally point. Good place to pickup last minute things, less chance of problems w/the liberal population of Oly, and better parking

srodocker

parking lot is so big there...plus the camping stuff! also there is a restaurant inside of it too! also anyone think of getting some od shirts or something? if theres enough people going that is. I saw another rally pics and they had shirts.

ABN173

Hey guys, I am still planning on attending. I will be bringing the family and dogs if that's still acceptable? Also not to hijack the thread but I figured this thread might be a good place to network with some fellow MV owners/SS members. I am active duty still and stationed at FT Lewis, we just moved here from FT Benning, GA. My wife was a medic for 4 years and has been a student since she got out, so she has limited work history. Anyway she has been looking for employment for the last two months without any luck. If any of you guys know of any positions out there shoot me a pm or e-mail ok? She is going to school for Veterinary/biology and she was looking to work in that field even kennel work is fine. (But at this point she will consider anything)

Attached are pics from the 1st SFG Ball, and my M1008, BTW I was told by a FT Lewis Gate guard that I could not have so I changed the lettering to read "unofficial use only" :-D
Besides that we are looking forward to the event!

Thanks,
Dale & Pam

Attachments

ABN173

also anyone think of getting some od shirts or something? if theres enough people going that is. I saw another rally pics and they had shirts.

I may be able to help with this since I own a screen printing machine (and we could keep the cost down really low this way) Screen Printing is not my favorite past- time but it comes in handy so if I do this I would prefer to keep the ink/ graphics down to one color ie white ink on black shirt or dark ink on Tan shirt or similar. I'll take a pic of the Airborne instructor shirts I made at FT Benning

-Dale

ABN173

Here is some of the work my wife and I did, I can use any color ink/shirt as long as it makes sense ie light on dark or dark on light. As far as graphics go we would need "Line Art" or similar format that does not distort or pixel out when it is enlarged.

Dale

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks