• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

REO 54

So the Firedeuce W/Wife will be in Seattle on Fri/16th eve.Then will get up early and head south.Ahh I guess we can leave early enough to cath up with you.I'll pm my cell.Any word from Josh on tire needs?

Josh

I need a pair of 900s. Reo let me know cost and stuff, and are these ones mounted or am I going to have to temp fate and do some tire swaping.

REO 54

Whoops.Ran right past post #524.I contacted Josh on the pm comm line just now.Hey CougarX,exit 99 south I-5 puts me in about Wilsonville Ore.Is that the exit or is it 99 North exit.I don't do gps,only a compass and a sextant.Well,maybe I should

choll

Sorry for this late post I was out of town for a week in an area that I had no computer access, I am coming from north bend wa, and was supposed to meet up with other people Saturday near Tacoma, I think, went back through the posts and cant find where we are meeting. Can someone please let me know place and time. Thanks Chuck.

wsucougarx

Hey Scott, sounds great!! I think it'll probably take you guys maybe 45-60 min to get from Tacoma Mall to exit 99. If we coordinate it just right, we'll just come in on your six and join the column already in motion on I-5. So if you guys left your Tacoma rally point around 0630 hrs that would be about right. You guys can load up on Krispy Kremes from 0500-0630 :drool: and then head out8). Let me know what you think, we can change our rally time to meet up with you guys:)

REO 54

So I suppose I should be rollin' out about 5am at least.Looks like my departure location has changed.I'll be leaving the eastside,Redmond area comin'down west 90 then to 5.Could add to my time.Is 5am early enough to link up with you guys?Suggestions?

srodocker

i actually can pick up like 3 dozen doughnuts for the morning. we can meet at the tacoma mall at 6. then leave by 630. and i can just ring when were about to hit 99 and yell into the phone were close then hang up hehehe hows that sound?