• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hammer and Aaron, don't worry your pretty heads, I will bring the 80 foot slave cable I got from Oso. That way I can be a 1/4 of a mile away and still be able to jump a rig in electrical distress.....rofl

BadMastard

Can I put in a maybe? My job is slated to shutdown June 30, but it's been slid three times so far. If I'm done with it, I will be up in the area ready to go!. It will be +1 guest, possibility of two MV's, one for sure.

BadMastard

Josh,

You might be ok, since my 109 could be changing into a bobber. Of course, it's going to make your trucks MORE jealous.

Exiled- BadMastard

Well guys, I'll have a Civ vehicle 2011 Ram Sportsman, 4x4 that is Hunter Green and a 5th wheel that will be covered with camo ( Military kinda of, woodland ) and air conditioning. Does that count? I can take some pictures and video if needed to do that and record the campout and convoy. Can't believe its almost here again! elkhunter/Walt PS: Looking forward to coming. Just two of us.

Buz49

Hi my name is Harry and we just got a CUCV and a M101A2 and want to come to the event...can you please give me the address or directions.....thanks......

Buz49

Mike.... we are coming from Battle Ground Washington near Vancouver......fyi I can only go about 55mph with the gearing I have so we would not want to slow anyone down....we usually just go slow .....harry

wsucougarx

Haha Buz, that's about 5-10 MPH faster than most of us. I'm a 45 MPH'er myself. We have several guys just south of you making their way north. Josh would be a good person to contact.

Josh

Yeh I'm coming up outa portland in the deuce. I tend to set the speed at about 52mph on the flats and just pull the hand throttle out to maintain it. So if ya wana go that fast, Id gladly convoy with ya.

Buz49

Josh.... we are coming to the event but I do not know which days yet; will keep you posted so if it works for both of us we can convoy up together....also 50 is fine with me as my truck is a lot quieter at 50 than at 55......harry

Harry, words of advise.

Just be sure you have enough spare equipment, and be ready to work. If you're tagging along with Josh, chances are you'll get to learn how to work on the ol' deuce. Including, but not limited to, changing a tire (or leaving it until it just falls apart), changing a turbo, finding and fixing a fuel line rupture, replacing an injection pump, dodging the fuzz for expired truck plates, and so on.[thumbzup]

srodocker

Add another person to the list! ED! picked up his truck today from aarons. was a good time. took my deuce down with ed riding shotgun and dan in the back! hehe and had a little convoy for a few exits with aaron and ed and danielle. was some fun stuff!

Attachments

wsucougarx

Roger that! Adding Ed to the list;-) Well Aaron, time to add a 5 ton to your motorpool. Thinking of something with a crane on the back....hmmm. I bet Scott called dibs on the used motor oil-)