• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

hwcurtice

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

I regret to inform you that the wife and I WILL NOT be making the PNW Rally this year. It breaks our hearts in doing so.

Aaron has already been informed, but I thought it only right to post here and let every body else know.

Due to an unforeseen family tragedy involving the wife's dad, a massive heart attack, and a zero survivability rate, we will be in eastern Oregon with family through next Monday. We were hoping we would have time to come back and at least swing by for a day and see every body, the wife thought it we be good for her soul to make the trip and have an emotional break. But planning did not work out in our favor.

We hope you all have a great time, we will be missing each and every one of you. This was going to be one of the great highlights of our year.

We are already looking forward to a time when can get together again. Until then, take lots of pics and video for the rest of us.

Happy motoring.

Mike and Jackie
Sorry to hear about this Mike & Jackie.

Our families thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this time. Have a safe trip there and back.

ABN173

Hey Aaron,

Household six has to work this weekend (somebody quit so she can't get off) however I am still plus two since my Daughter Maria wants to bring a friend with her "in case there are not many kids there" she said....lol

-Dale

Varyag

Hey Dale, my kid will be there too. I just finished re-installing the kid chair in the deuce.

Leaving for the west side tomorrow morning! Just need to get the 105 packed and hooked up now.

SFGABN@5th

Well here we go.
Im new to this and thought sence I live in chehalis area I should bring out my newly aquired m35a3. I bid on it and told the wife didnt think I would get it. Well you can guess the rest.
Me and my sone went out to MN and brought it back to washingotn at 50 miles an hour. it was a great time and we had no problems at all.
Im a 22 year army retirey and I work on fort lewis as the HVAC Inspector for Public works. SO im wanting to do the parade and the run would like address to both sites, It will be me and mabey wife and grand son.
SO now I have big green what you going to do with that in my back yard type truck Ive named BIG JOE (kelleys heroes).

Kevin

wsucougarx

Hey Aaron,

Household six has to work this weekend (somebody quit so she can't get off) however I am still plus two since my Daughter Maria wants to bring a friend with her "in case there are not many kids there" she said....lol

-Dale
My kids will be there as well

Last edited:

Josh

Well here we go.
Im new to this and thought sence I live in chehalis area I should bring out my newly aquired m35a3. I bid on it and told the wife didnt think I would get it. Well you can guess the rest.
Me and my sone went out to MN and brought it back to washingotn at 50 miles an hour. it was a great time and we had no problems at all.
Im a 22 year army retirey and I work on fort lewis as the HVAC Inspector for Public works. SO im wanting to do the parade and the run would like address to both sites, It will be me and mabey wife and grand son.
SO now I have big green what you going to do with that in my back yard type truck Ive named BIG JOE (kelleys heroes).

Kevin

Welcome to the site. It'd be nice to have an A3 there, Ive still yet to seen one in person.

SFGABN@5th

Thanks for the welcome Josh

The truck went the 1600 miles with out even the smalest of problesm every thing works great and it even has a winch.
Ive gotten a tralier for it but I dont think the paperwork will bew back in time.
The wife dosent know about that one yet.
again thanks for the hello and if i get the adreses Ill be there.

Kevin

srodocker

Hey all i Figured i can throw a quick hijack post. GF wants addresses to send out the invite for the reception for all my deuce friends who want to come. and yes MV's will be encouraged. I will have the deuce dragging 55gal plastic drums :). and there isnt any cops out there on island so dont worry hehe

it will be on anderson island july 28th 2012 after the wedding. you do have to catch a ferry over. just send me PM"s if anyones interested if not doesnt bother me less work for me to do muahahhaha...

dang wedding planning hahah

Last edited:

hwcurtice

Hey all i Figured i can throw a quick hijack post. GF wants addresses to send out the invite for the reception for all my deuce friends who want to come. and yes MV's will be encouraged. I will have the deuce dragging 55gal plastic drums :). and there isnt any cops out there on island so dont worry hehe

it will be on anderson island july 28th after the wedding. you do have to catch a ferry over. just send me PM"s if anyones interested if not doesnt bother me less work for me to do muahahhaha...

dang wedding planning hahah
Sounds like another PNW Mini Rally thread is about to be born.... :deadhorse:

When is this event happening again?

srodocker

ha....at this point in planning i wish. i cant hear the end of it. sitting here tryign to read some recovery threads and all i hear is stuff about a cake topper!

but SHE is talking about pictures with the deuce for the invitations and all sorts of good things for me :)

ABN173

Well here we go.

Kevin
Welcome Kevin, I could not help but notice your screen name. I am with 1SFG myself.

-Dale

srodocker

i'll make a post after this rally so we have somewhere to talk about random stuff on it hehehe. i rather just get married now and have a party but the gf wants all the pretty stuff. and the stuff shes picked out so far is really cool. shoot our cake topper is a football one with the groom holding a football and the bride is tackling hehe

ABN173

i'll make a post after this rally so we have somewhere to talk about random stuff on it hehehe. i rather just get married now and have a party but the gf wants all the pretty stuff. and the stuff shes picked out so far is really cool. shoot our cake topper is a football one with the groom holding a football and the bride is tackling hehe
I like this one better....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks