• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

Josh

I vote a tire toss :jumpin:.

I got enough spare 900's to retread at least 3 trucksrofl. To bad they are all bald.

Other then that. Im down for anything.... Lawn darts are always fun too:roll::cookoo: Hehe

srodocker

The Pacific Northwest Chapter once again is holding its annual benefit car show for the Northwest Burn Foundation on Sunday April 10, 2011. The location is once again at the Triple X Rootbeer Drive In on Gilman Blvd in Issaquah WA (Triple XXX Rootbeer Drive-in). We will be joined by the Lincoln Club, Puget Sound Military Vehicle Owners and the Last Resort FD. Event starts at 9am and runs until 3pm. For those of you coming from out of town, we have secured a special rate at the HILTON GARDEN INN in Issaquah. Phone number is 425-837-3600. Ask for the Triple X Car Show rate of $99.00 In addition, bring your receipt to the TRiple X on the show day and receive an refund of $10 per nite from the Triple X management! This Triple X rate is only good if you call the hotel directly. DO NOT USE THE NATIONAL RESERVATIONS NUMBER. Contact Paul Steinberg, PCS Vice President at pcswebmaster@charter.net for more information.

Hammer

Do we want to have any demonstration type events this year?
We had mentioned this last year, but the closest we came was swapping Josh's front tires.

I have a rim/tire that needs the tube replaced. I can bring that for a quick run down on pulling a rim apart and swapping in a new tube.

Other ideas?

Josh

I have about 30 tires that need dismounted, we can do it as a group learning experiance :jumpin:.

Id still like to see the proper operation of a winch.

Amer-team

We could practice proper pre-painting metal prepartion as I have quite a bit of rust on the underside of the bed on the 5 T. On the winch issue, I hope to have my going by then. Did you know that a grade 5 bolt used in place of a shear pin is tougher than a PTO case.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Pacific Northwest Chapter once again is holding its annual benefit car show for the Northwest Burn Foundation on Sunday April 10, 2011. The location is once again at the Triple X Rootbeer Drive In on Gilman Blvd in Issaquah WA (Triple XXX Rootbeer Drive-in). We will be joined by the Lincoln Club, Puget Sound Military Vehicle Owners and the Last Resort FD. Event starts at 9am and runs until 3pm. For those of you coming from out of town, we have secured a special rate at the HILTON GARDEN INN in Issaquah. Phone number is 425-837-3600. Ask for the Triple X Car Show rate of $99.00 In addition, bring your receipt to the TRiple X on the show day and receive an refund of $10 per nite from the Triple X management! This Triple X rate is only good if you call the hotel directly. DO NOT USE THE NATIONAL RESERVATIONS NUMBER. Contact Paul Steinberg, PCS Vice President at pcswebmaster@charter.net for more information.

Scott,
I am torn. It is a MV. Fire Truck show. What should I bring? The 5 ton or the Unimog Fire Truck. Don't say both, cause I don't know how the towing laws work in WA with regard to total weight. Are you going to wrangle Brad out there for the event? I needs to plan me a break. I have just put in a 48 hour - 4 day week. And one of them ws only a 10 hour day. And today- leaving at 3AM - now I am online at Steel Soldiers. Dang I have the green fever.....

srodocker

hehe bring whatever your not going to bring for the rally. brad will be there he will be there ina civi vehicle as none of his big rigs are insured he said.

Asst driver for Rob

Aaron tell Josh to quit picking on me.
Don't worry Rob I can handle all of them! Thanks again fo letting me ride shotgun in last years convoy. Actually I think we can square them away in July! Eh? elkhunter PS: I believe your truck is faster than any there. Do you have anyone riding with you this year? If not I would volunteer for the position!!!