• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

srodocker

WALT nice truck! you trade in your other NEW one hehe. thats awesome congrats! now you can bring a green vehicle! Yea his truck is fast. I put the 395s on my truck too the XZL and he has the MVT which are better road tires heheh.

"The Green Fever"

WALT nice truck! you trade in your other NEW one hehe. thats awesome congrats! now you can bring a green vehicle! Yea his truck is fast. I put the 395s on my truck too the XZL and he has the MVT which are better road tires heheh.
It's one of those things at the end of the month when the dealer needs to make his quota and more willing to sharpen his pencil. I never called them once. I let them call me and it went right up to the last hours of RamTruck Month. They also had to negotiate with my wife. It could be an interesting race. I might have to video that one. Maybe! Just maybe! Well enough from me here. I'm looking at a "Green Truck" that changed it's color overnight to "WHITE" !! Walt

Josh

What if we tie robs truck to a tree and don't tell him. That could prove to be very entertaining. That or we could make them do a tug of war.

Varyag

I can't beat up the Canadian at all. He took all of our abuse, told funny Canadian stories and brought beer for everyone.

I like him despite that 30 ft Canadian flag he had coming off the back of his truck :p

Last edited:
Convoy and Canadian Flag!!

I can't beat up the Canadian at all. He took all of our abuse, told funny Canadian stories and brought beer for everyone.

I like him despite that 30 ft Canadian flag he had coming off the back of his truck :p
You should have seen him when the flagstaff broke while we were coming back from the convoy! He and I both grabbed it and caught it. I folded it up and kept it safely in my lap on the way back to Aaron's place. He is one great guy thats for sure!!! He is a lot of fun eh? elk

odnorth

Sorry Walt l'm going to pass on the convoy part this year, its a 5 hour drive just to get to Aaron's, and now with our dollar being higher the border lines have been bad, so thats all the hi-way driving l'm going to do. Scott l hope Ed's trailer is empty this year cause that's where your going to end up when l'm finished with you, and since Josh is cut off the refreshments this year that means everyone else has a chance to have one.

Sorry Walt l'm going to pass on the convoy part this year, its a 5 hour drive just to get to Aaron's, and now with our dollar being higher the border lines have been bad, so thats all the hi-way driving l'm going to do. Scott l hope Ed's trailer is empty this year cause that's where your going to end up when l'm finished with you, and since Josh is cut off the refreshments this year that means everyone else has a chance to have one.
No big deal Rob, I understand. I don't think Scott has a chance of beating you. Your truck is an excellent runner! It's fast thats for sure. See you at the PNW 2011 Campout/Convoy. Take care and good hearing from you. Walt

srodocker

truck is looking nice! to bad you cant get that thing over here for the rally! maybe you should get a overcab camper and trailer the deuce over! hahah

wsucougarx

WA State does have one if not thee highest tax rate on fuel. Diesel is hanging tight at $4.35/gallon. Hasn't gone up in the last two weeks. I know that'll be short lived as we approach Memorial Day Weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks