• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW 2012 Fall Mini-Rally

jets1959

hrm...So does anyone want to do lunch on nov 3rd? maybe that little restaurant down at the little rock exit? or do we want it up north?

we can even do nov 4rth but it has to be breakfast as i work that night...LETS GET SOME IDEAS FLOWING!
Open for anything on the 4th:beer:

jets1959

I have to come down in Nov 1 or something there close and pick up a wheel chair lift I got for my wife off of GL,plus a 2 pair of tow bars too.

Must shop efficiently!:)
I am off on Tuesday the 30th. Only plans for the day was to go out to brads. If you make it on that day we can get you loaded and grab something to eat and shot the bull!

Amer-team

I could fit some of those days in. But need to spend my free days prepping for Auburn parade. Keep us posted. The during the week days don't work for me because of work.

Amram

Ray...when is you next available chance to come give me a hand with these engines? I tried the tree lifting trick and almost broke the trees. Ceders do not make very good lift points. I will grill steaks or something.

Amer-team

Amram do you have anyone around your home area that is doing some construction work. You could hit them up to use a backhoe or front end loader to pick and place them for you. Flip the guys a few bucks on the deal. Most of the companies that I worked for and the guys that I worked with, would have been happy to help a brother out. I have a small bob cat and it will barely pick a jeep engine. But a standard backhoe or loader would have no problem.

Amram

Not that I know of. I am just trying to figure this stupid crap out. I am about sick of it all. Right now my stress levels are through the roof. By the way the leave period I had coming up to go home I have cancelled. The blood sucking leech called my mother caught a wiff of the little bit of cash in my wallet and gave me a guilt trip so I sent her more money inturn leaving me with none to buy my plane tickets with. So I am going to happily spend my predeployment leave period up in the PNW relaxing at my house. So anytime during the month of November you want to have a rally is good for me.

F'N!WreckerRay

Amram,
Give me a call and we can work somthing out.
360-four three zero-7040
Scott,
Sat the 3rd does not work for me..:(
Thats opening day of elk season :)

ABN173

Guys,

I only have about a month before the big move so my time is limited. That being said I plan on going to Dan's on Sunday to work on a few things with the trucks. That may or may not be a opportunity...that would need to be cleared through Dan first. I also want to get one last ski trip in before I move. Of course my Daughter has a list of stuff she wants to do too. I so "love" PCS moves...aua

-Dale

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Sorry won't be able to make it Sunday. We have a young 19 yo female shipping out next Tuesday to Fort Sill. After basic training, she's headed to Jump School then back to Fort Sill for AIT(missle defense). As part of the Sunday church service, we are going to recognize the Veterans in the congregation and recognize this future soldier. To kick things off, I'm going to show up at her families residence before service and take her to church in the M923. Albeit, it'll only be a 3 block drive but hopefully something that she'll remember. So far she has no idea what the plans are.

Last edited:

Amer-team

Am doing a military display at Capitol HS on Friday. Auburn Veterans Parade on Sat. Dale you would be welcome to come along for that and we could have pizza after the parade, Sun. some display somewhere, and a display on Monday. After this weekend my schedule opens up and would be happy to make sure you get a lunch before shipping out.

jets1959

Guys,

I only have about a month before the big move so my time is limited. That being said I plan on going to Dan's on Sunday to work on a few things with the trucks. That may or may not be a opportunity...that would need to be cleared through Dan first. I also want to get one last ski trip in before I move. Of course my Daughter has a list of stuff she wants to do too. I so "love" PCS moves...aua

-Dale
Dale did you get the parts for your truck yet? I am good for Sunday if you get clearance from Dan, and you would like some help!

wsucougarx

Tentative Mini Rally this Saturday at Brad's.
Mike (Amram) and I are headed there hopefully this Saturday morning. Mike is checking with Brad tomorrow to make sure we're good to go. So stay tuned.

11-15-12: Haven't heard from AMRAM.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks