• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

F'N!WreckerRay

Dale, why not go with the adapter so you can run either cable and not hafto put extra holes in the cab? i thought about doing this same thing till i found a stash of the adapters. :)
I have a old two pin cable for sale also. I have several newer ones that very from short to omg long 50ft.... lol...
I recently got somthing that will require a military guy to fig out how to work.. lol.. yes its somthing i never seen before...
Ray

Hammer

Ray, we need to talk about that 50' slave cable.
I have the adapters. Nato Slave cable and two adapters. I can match up anything I want!

jets1959

Dale, why not go with the adapter so you can run either cable and not hafto put extra holes in the cab? i thought about doing this same thing till i found a stash of the adapters. :)
I have a old two pin cable for sale also. I have several newer ones that very from short to omg long 50ft.... lol...
I recently got somthing that will require a military guy to fig out how to work.. lol.. yes its somthing i never seen before...
Ray
Do you still have the extra adapters if so bring them and I for one will buy one.

Hammer

I have two GP smalls, one gp medium, and maybe a large (I know at least have the liner to the gp large)
No poles though.

F'N!WreckerRay

i might have a couple adapters to sell but id like to hang on to them with the fleet. Ed, i will do some calling for you tomorrow and see if i can score a 50' for ya... Jets, i will also do the same for you and see if i can get a loot of adapters. Cross your fingers tho guys these are getting harder to get.

ABN173

If I had a a couple of spare adapters maybe, I have had issues before where I lent my robotool out and left the adapter with it or adapter was left at home. I was actually thinking of perhaps mounting the receptacle in another spot perhaps at the rear of vehicle even. the ground can go to the frame and I'd just need a 12-13' section of cable to the battery box. My logic here was if I needed to jump start my deuce from my cucv while towing it across the country I could get by with my short set of cables. I bought a 20' set but ends are banged up ( I have a set of replacement ends though)

-Dale

Hammer

Ray, I have a 12' slave cable, and I usually have to fight to make it worth. Great to use for powering tools/pumps/etc from the slave port, but a PITA at times for slave starting vehicles.
I would guess a 25' or so slave cable would meet most of my needs. I could always make an adapter to link a 25' with the 12' for an extra long one if needed.

Looking to sell the tents, as I got the lot for the extra canvas. Not sure on price, but to be honest, we would need to spread them out and check them thoroughly to make sure they are in good condition. Price will be FAIR.

Dale, what tent? Must be someone else, either that or my memory is worse then I remember ;)

Amer-team

The pictured tent is a M1942 Small Wall tent and if you have a stash of those, I would be interested in a couple as well. The majority of them, that I have seen, seem to have been made in 1942 and they were out of the tent manual in the early 60's.
I put the pictures in to show the various smaller tents. You can see the small wall, in the distance a GP small, a Mod. 1950 hexagonal tent (5man), and in another shot the retangular squad tent, about 16 X16.

Attachments

1StumpJumper

I doubt these are worth anything and if i had more room I would keep them but I dont do they got to go. They are various brands all 9.00's and there is six of them. There is checking and wear on some, and less on others. I would get rid of the other 5 but they are still on rims and id like to keep them. I will let them go for the price of, free. I however will not be able to make it down but could meet up with someone that is heading that way (wink, nudge, cough, odnorth/stumpjumper) if it could be arranged. I'm not sure if they are worth the trouble, if they aren't I will just be throwing them away.
Can do, just let me know if needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks