• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Amer-team

I stopped and talked with Aaron today. He does intend to get a thread going, but he has several projects on his plate right now.
If anyone is interested, the PNW USO will be hosting a dance at the MOHAI museum in Seattle on July 19th, 7 - 10 PM. It is free, but you must register. Look on the USO website for info. It will be 40's themed.

REDROCKET

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP!
If it's the 3rd weekend in July I can't make it. There is a big military event going on that weekend at Ft. Stevens. Frick.

rolling18

looking forward to being able to attend this year as my recent injuries have prevented me from doing pretty much anything with my deuce..

as it is I have about 700 gallons of oil and heating oil to process... uhhh. I need to do some serious driving.. I I was able to do a little off roading at Browns camp recently that was pretty fun!

I still need to get my front boots replaced grr
hope to see you guys this year!

Amer-team

Think July 20 for Napavine. We are still awaiting word from the boss.

July 13 will be Arlington and July 27 will be the National MVPA convention in Portland.

For those of you attending the MVPA convention and driving your vehicles down for a day or two. There will be designated MV parking right in front of the entrance to the event, if your vehicle isn't inside as part of the display. It costs 7 or 8 dollars to park for the day, but if you are attending all 3 days, you may want to buy a parking pass, which allows for unlimited in and out of the parking lot.

srodocker

hahaha i actually have free time to hop on and check some of SS before the kid wakes up and wants to play! lol

how is everyone doing these days? i've been working tons...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks