• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Josh

I was just thinking the same thing, Any word on this years rally, I see Aaron hasn't logged in, in a while. Really looking forward to this year.

Josh

You would think the older they got the more independent they would be come, hence more free time. But things that seem so obvious really never are :D

tburk49760

This event sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Not sure which vehicle to bring. None of them would be very fun to drive 352 miles. Thinking about it hoping I'll be up to participate.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
tburk/Tim,
Danielle speaks the truth.
For the last few years Varyag and crew have made it from Garfield down to my place in Kennewick, as a first leg.
Then we head over to Napavine, via yakima and hwy 12, the following morning.
There is plenty of room for your rigg and a place to sleep if you want to join up to our convoy.
Or if a better route is for you to come down I-90, we could me up in Yakima.
Slow and steep over 12 is better on the ol' warriors than the interstate and kids flying past you at 70.
Plus a back up crew is always nice.

Would be cool to find somewhere more local to meet up for a rally. See if the wet sider's have the right stuff to put in some true seat time. :)

Hammer

Our first trip up for the first convoy, both Danielle and I drove up the m1009 and m818, respectively.
430 ish miles each way was a lot of driving, a lot of fuel, and a bit of fun.
Now, it's about 13 miles each way, MUCH BETTER!

tburk49760

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

I should like to catch up with some locals! A convoy would be great as well. We should make sure to keep up...

Josh

400 miles in a deuce, no problem, Portland to Sun Vally, ID and back a few times in mine. about 600 miles each way. I really would like a set of air rides though. Looking forward to doing it again this summer with the 395s, would really love to compare the time/fuel consumption over the stock tires.

macsog2000

Kurt,
I talked with you at the Puyallup gun show a few months ago. Give me a call when you have time. I had the M931A2 with M447C. ken 360-630-3684

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks