• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2013-Fifth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Amer-team

I talked with Aaron on Saturday at the Egg Day parade in Winlock. He was explaining what the Napavine Fun Festival people would like from us this year. His idea was that part of us would go in the parade and part of us would set up a display area there in town. We need to get with them and scope out the area that they want the display, determine time, and location.

This could be as simple as a military car show, with vehicles lined up and people looking or a person could go all out with gear and tents. We will have to see what they want.

After the parade, those in the parade could pull in and join those on display or head back to Aaron's for lunch. Will keep you posted on this for time and locations. P

Amer-team

We would have to defer to Aaron on this, but the basic rule is no shooting at the event. Weapons that go with a particular vehicle or display would be okay. No live ammo in display areas. this would include the display that we intend to do in town. Aaron's place is in a rural but fairly populated area, so there is no good place to shoot close to his place.

macsog2000

Hi Aaron and all; We are definitely coming plus 4, M934 w/trlr (5KW), will arrive evening of 18th, Army (Ret) VN Vet, coming from Federal Way. Really enjoyed last year and looking forward to meeting more of the folks this year. Ken & Judith, macsog2000

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We would have to defer to Aaron on this, but the basic rule is no shooting at the event. Weapons that go with a particular vehicle or display would be okay. No live ammo in display areas. this would include the display that we intend to do in town. Aaron's place is in a rural but fairly populated area, so there is no good place to shoot close to his place.
To be clear, I wasn't asking to shoot at his place, just curious if there were ranges/DNR shooting areas close.

srodocker

yea if I get it off i'll still do the krispy kreme run and the convoy. So if you want to make a post about that convoy and times like previous years go ahead.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks